Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dufault down to 3 schools (NDSU)will decide in next few days

Default Dufault down to 3 schools (NDSU)will decide in next few days

per this update from DevilsDigest.com:

The 6-8 210 Killdeer (N.D.) standout has decided not to take any more visits and make his commitment known in the next few days.

“I will decide by the end of this week,” he told DevilsDigest.com on Monday night. “I decided not to visit Minnesota, so I’m going to decide between Colorado, Arizona State and North Dakota State.”

As usual, Dufault was tight-lipped about which school he favors, but sated that: “There’s maybe one school which is slightly leading over the others.”

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Dufault down to 3 schools (NDSU)will decide in next few days

im crossing my fingers and saying my prayers.....Good luck with your decision Mr. Dufault!

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IT would be SWEET to see him in green and gold. Good luck with the recruitment process.

While the decision on where to attend school is difficult, and even more complex for student athletes, there is something to be said for playing close to home. In this particular case:

at ASU or Colorado, Dufault could be a great player, at NDSU he could be a legend.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

WILL YOU BE HERE? mr. Dufault??

can someone put some of those signs outside his home? or his block? ha ha.

I want this kid in GREEN and GOLD!!

For your sake, I hope Dufanlt selects NDSU. I know some people may question why a rival (SDSU fan) would want their school to land a player of Dufaults ability, but I think what makes NDSU stronger, will eventually make SDSU and the Summit League stronger.

The other reason I want him to attend NDSU, is because I hope he does not go to Colorado. I have a story about one of their recruits, Cory Higgins. Cory Higgins is the son of Rod Higgins, former guard for the Bulls during Jordan era. Rod Higgins was also part of the front office for the Golden State Warriors, until recently. I live in Northern Cal and Cory Higgins attended the local high school, Monte Vista. Cory started at Monte Vista since he was a Sophmore, but I always thought he was soft and not a very vocal leader. He was an alright player, but there were other players on the team that he more ability. The head coach was talking to the team one day and was complaining about meddling parents and how they should just mind there own business and the coaches decide how much playing time they get, not the parents. Well Mrs. Higgins finds out about this and confronts the coach. Eventually they decided to pull Cory out of school and let him finish his high school career at a basketball academy in Florida. Basically they don't have to study, just play ball and pass your ACT so you can get a scholarship. I thought that was very petty of the Higgins family to just throw in the towel with Cory and leave the team in a lurch. Monte Vista went on to win the North Coast Sectional Championship, the first time the school had ever won the NCS, and they did it dispite the vindictive nature of the Higgins family.

I just wanted to pass this info. on, I know this thread is about Dufault, but I hope he does his due diligence and looks into this a bit. I'm sure Mr. Higgins had something to do with Cory getting an offer at Colorado, and I'm sure that he will be talking to the coach about getting playing time for Cory. I think Rod Higgins left the Warriors and went to work for the Phoenix Suns, who just hired Steve Kerr (another former Bull). Mr. Higgins has some influence in the NBA and can make some promises to college coaches in an attempt to get more playing time for Cory.

Sorry about the length, but again just wanted to pass along some info. about one of the members of the Colorado roster. Dufault may think it would be cool to play with Higgins, the son of a former NBA player and friend of Michael Jordan. But trust me, Mr. Higgins is looking out for Cory and if had to talk to the coach to ensure that Cory got playing time over Dufault, he would do it in a heart beat. For Dufault, it would be better to be the man at NDSU, than to be a pawn in a policial game with the Higgins family.

Go State!!!

Fresh news....He still says he will decide this weekend! Same three schools.

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFifty View Post
    Fresh news....He still says he will decide this weekend! Same three schools.
    Stay at home young man, stay at home.

Jdubs21 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I cant take the suspense...cant he just sign with the bison already haha,,,,when does everyone think he'll sign?