Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GDT: Davis-Herd

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: Davis-Herd

keep it up EWU!! LETS GO

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Did they give a football to Road after the 1st qtr? Was that Road?
    That was me in the bright lights!

533 In a row

I talked to Walker after the game and he said that it was just a bruise on his wrist, but I agree Mertens should have been in on that possession.

533 In a row

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Who the hell is DaveK?
    The boogy man.

NDFAN2's comments on the game vs Cal-Davis:

1. Well prepared team. They have seen the game tape about mobile QB's against the Bison and they exploited it a bit.

2. Belquist will only get better. He has great potential in this system.

3. We will miss the seniors, but knowing Coach Bohl, we will reload and win next year as well.

I have many other comments as well, but the Bison are special this year. I'm anxiously waiting the game on Oct. 20.

Special:

1. The Cal-Davis band (yes, they were there) travels to every away game, no matter how far, on their own dime. They buy their own tickets. That's dedication! And for the numbers they had, they didn't sound too bad. Maybe others didn't notice, but after the game, the Cal-Davis Band played to the Bison band for a good half hour after the game. Evidently, this is tradition too.

2. tcbison, another teammaker and I visited with the father of the Cal-Davis QB (#12) who played most of the game. He was a class act. He's a football fan and that adds to my respect for their program. I think it was mutual feelings that the Great West Conference would no longer have this matchup.

3. Just a question - Does anyone in the stands sing the alma mater? They don't even play the three versus printed in the program! Maybe it's just me, but I think this is something that would be a great ADDITION to our TRADITION.

Quando omni flunkus moritati. "When all else fails, play dead". (Red Green) Keep you stick on the ice.

"I have always said I wouldn not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota." "My experience when I lived and worked in NORTH DAKOTA with my fellow ranchmen, on what was then the frontier, was the most important educational asset of my life." Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th President