Thread: Bison versus Northern Colorado

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Bison versus Northern Colorado

Herd try to get back on win streak against the bears.

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison versus Northern Colorado

Bison get back on the winning side of things against former NCC foe, Northern Colorado with a 2-0 win.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1252745

Nice win Bison++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Nice win... I thought being at altitude might make that second game very tough. That Air Force score had me scratching my head.

Just the opposite. With 3 days of high-altitude acclimation, Sunday’s game presented a more confident and resolute Herd. This coupled with some assignment and formation tweaks, proved to be the winning combination. Apparently this period of acclimation contributed to UC Irvine’s win against AFA on Sunday as well, with all teams finishing the tournament with 1-1 records. It would have been interesting to see the final results had the schedule been set with both “flatlander” teams playing each other Friday, or was this by design… Hummmmm????

I'd like to thank my tc affiliate here for the in-depth analysis...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by tcTatanka View Post
    Just the opposite. With 3 days of high-altitude acclimation, Sunday’s game presented a more confident and resolute Herd. This coupled with some assignment and formation tweaks, proved to be the winning combination. Apparently this period of acclimation contributed to UC Irvine’s win against AFA on Sunday as well, with all teams finishing the tournament with 1-1 records. It would have been interesting to see the final results had the schedule been set with both “flatlander” teams playing each other Friday, or was this by design… Hummmmm????
    Well done and welcome+++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB