Quote Originally Posted by UND Thundering Herd View Post
Just got off the phone with Stadium Sports Bar. The bartender confidently told me that they have a crew working on getting the feed onto the bigscreen in the corner. (believe it when I see it, though ) She also said that there will be no audio. I know that it will be on the radio, but it is never in synch. Beggers can't be choosers, I guess.

Anybody have any other good news for the BisMan area?

Thank you!!! to all the other Bison fans who are putting on the pressure here. I know I'm not the only one doing it in Bismarck. Thanks!
Hope it works out for you.

Here's what I'm doing. I bought the All Access pass on gobison.com. I take my laptop, hook it up to the internet, use a computer monitor cable and hook it up to my TV. It's a newer Samsung LCD with a monitor hookup. I bought a cable from Radio Shack that comes out from my headphone jack on the computer and splits out to a stereo hookup. I set up a small stereo near the TV, pull it up near my couch, keep the beer & food handy...and I have it. The picture's not great...but I get to see the Bison. If the announcers are bad like at WIU, I turn them off and click on the audio from All Access and I get Phil Hansen and company. The audio is delayed by about 8 or 9 seconds...but the Bison crew is 10 times better than the others. I paid $7.95 for one month of All Access. When they screwed up the Sam Houston game, they gave me another month free.