Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU at Central Michigan

Default Re: GDT: NDSU at Central Michigan

Total Domination by the Bison 44-14. Never in doubt from the beginning to the end. Steve Walker is the man 25 of 31 for 261 yards and 1 touchdown. Tyler Roehl with another good day rushing 30 times for 143 yards and 3 touchdowns. Bison defense answers the bell and has 2 interceptions while holding CMU to 14 points and 311 yards most coming in garbage time.

I would say Sam Houston State was a better team than CMU, but maybe the Bison just played a better game today.
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

I think we played a much better game but i also think Bomar is a much better quarterback than the guy today.

Sounded like we actually got some pressure on the QB today too, Bomar sat back there and picked us apart.

I think seeing the spread three times in a row was huge and also facing a guy like Bomar was big. All that prepared us for today but I still in no way expected a beat down like that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Holy crap. I knew we had a chance but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought we'd blow them out. With ASU losing, I'd say we should be #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Holy crap. I knew we had a chance but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought we'd blow them out. With ASU losing, I'd say we should be #1.
    I'd give it to UNI but they better put us ahead of Montana
    "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    all the teams ahead of us in the polls also won, it will be hard to leap over all of them, but its possible. remember the love affair the polls have for Montana.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    all the teams ahead of us in the polls also won, it will be hard to leap over all of them, but its possible. remember the love affair the polls have for Montana.
    ASU lost........

jeffdaryl3rd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by coloradobison View Post
    We may not jump over everyone and be ranked #1 or #2, but along with Appalachian State we are definitely on of the two best teams in the country. Period.

sorry right, ASU lost, but my point being i doubt we jump ahead of all the teams above us, sans ASU, who won.