Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: GDT: Bison vs Sam Houston State

Default Re: GDT: Bison vs Sam Houston State

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Bison View Post
    The D still has a little adjusting to do. Though it's hard to be critical of them against a QB like Bomar, the guy has got skills. You can see why he was #1 coming out of high school. But Walker showed him up though!!!
    that was high school. "This is division 1 football! Go play intermurals, brother!"

/I love that sound bite.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Meanor View Post
    I don't know if I would say he showed him up....both QB's played extreamly well. Probably the 2 best QB's in the FCS. It just happened that the Bison had the ball last. What a great game and great win for the bison. Walker reminds me a little bit of Brett Favre.
    Santos and New Hampshire who torched Marshall today might have something to say about the best QB in the fCS, but Walker and Bomar had a strong showing.

NWNDBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

From the New Hampshire football website on the game with Marshall:

"Ricky Santos (Bellingham, Mass.), who connected on 23 of 33 pass attempts for 289 yds and three passing TDs. He also ran the football 13 times for 45 yds and a 3 yd TD run."

I think Bomar's and Walker's stats match up pretty well.

Looks like GoBison.com has the game on their archive for free, so you can watch it. I just checked it out and the radio feed is synced up at the end of the game perfect.
    Technology -- you gotta love and hate it. At least they have a feed on the internet for you out of towners....many FCS schools do not.
    If you have questions, maybe you should contact Jeremy Jorgenson....he's the new broadcast guy they hired this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Looks like GoBison.com has the game on their archive for free, so you can watch it. I just checked it out and the radio feed is synced up at the end of the game perfect.
    Technology -- you gotta love and hate it. At least they have a feed on the internet for you out of towners....many FCS schools do not.
    If you have questions, maybe you should contact Jeremy Jorgenson....he's the new broadcast guy they hired this summer.
    Where, I didnt see it...