Thread: SFA Game Thread...........

Default Re: SFA Game Thread...........

Agreed........go back to Thunderstruck.

Thunderstruck+++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

BigBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah the new video Into sinks. I'm a student and in the student everyone was just kinda like HUH what THAT was it???? What happened to..?? And I know last year when they played thunderstruck intro the students were louder than this intro. As I put it on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being the best I'd give the old intro a 9.5 and this one a 6. sorry just a little rant
    But the students came out in force I think there was easy 4000+ students 16, 15, 14, 13, 12 and 11 were all students. We showed up 2 hours before kick off and there had to be 300 waiting students waiting in line. They opened the doors eairly and a hour and a half before kickoff the student section was half fill with I'd say about 85-90% wearing yellow.

doubt they showed there whole playbook tonight at least i would hope not. but david earl is really slick out there tonight thought he was the defensive player of the game. maybe maresh he was pretty impressive as well. hopefully rich is ok dont no wahts up with mays other than a few good licks everytime i seen him he was 30 yards deep in coverage getting burned. dont know why jamar champ i mean pat pachall didnt get more carrys he looked straight deadly the first time he touched the ball. tyler rohl should be able to get 5 yards anytime he wants the kids an absolute punisher. jangula was just bruising and had a really sick catch as well. dont no what people are saying there worried about the d line they were getting pressure all game that qb was just really slick and alusive. heckendorf is the definition of a possesion reciever. did they take a deep shot all game? a lot of retarded penalties but i walked out of the FFD pretty impressed would have perfered to be out of there at halftime tho. ps to shamen washington there is a nice little option in the punt return game its called the fair catch you might want to try it sometime

sombody needs to post the pregame video on youtube. I think the important thing is that the mistakes that were made are all correctable. I am also worried about the d-line. I didn't see them get pressure until after the 1st half. The team as a whole, came out more dominant in the 2nd half. Bohl's teams are great at 2nd half adjustments.

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    Yeah the new video Into sinks. I'm a student and in the student everyone was just kinda like HUH what THAT was it???? What happened to..?? And I know last year when they played thunderstruck intro the students were louder than this intro. As I put it on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being the best I'd give the old intro a 9.5 and this one a 6. sorry just a little rant
    But the students came out in force I think there was easy 4000+ students 16, 15, 14, 13, 12 and 11 were all students. We showed up 2 hours before kick off and there had to be 300 waiting students waiting in line. They opened the doors eairly and a hour and a half before kickoff the student section was half fill with I'd say about 85-90% wearing yellow.
    id personally go 4-5.....

NDSUFREAK is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by onbison09 View Post
    Why not come out to Thunderstruck??!! WTF??? Way too many misktakes tonight for the Herd. That was probably the worst game I ever saw Walker play in his Bison career. Also the turnovers, My Gosh that was awful. We should have won by at least 20 with 600 yards of offense. My only glaring worry is the d-line and a big time worry for the secondary. And WTF was up with the spike play at the end of the 1st half. My uncle was at the game and he called at halftime and he didn't even see the spike b/c the o-line was standing. That ref crew sucked. (but they did help us on the no fumble call, clearly a fumble) Great to see the Bison on FSN but the annoucers SUCKED. I thought that was you Freak even though I've never seen or met you. I was like "Jeez I wonder if that's Freak". Weird. I need a hobby.
    yessir, that was me!

The Forum gave the new intro one football in their ratings. Said it was the worst intro in years. Heck, they even gave the five turnovers two footballs, so the intro is pretty bad.

However, it was good seeing Bohl on the intro encouraging fans to make some noise. You might get kicked out, but he wants you to make noise.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved