• Recent Activity

bruinbison

2018 MVFC Recruiting

Thread Starter: bruinbison

Pelini Brothers & Youngstown State active in Nebraska with an offer to 2018 TE Bryce Stai - 6' 3" 230 - Firth NE (Norris) Also has a Western...

Last Post By: EC8CH Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
      EC8CH

Bison on Ice

Thread Starter: EC8CH

Just found this today, Bison branded ice: Made me remember this gem, "Bison on Ice" Makes one hell of a championship Margarita though...

Last Post By: BisonTeacher Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
      Vet70

Countdown To Cal Poly

Thread Starter: Vet70

Yes, I realize it is too early to start a countdown thread. Way too early with 50 days out. I don't care and I might be crazy, but as the Waylon...

Last Post By: Vet70 Today, 01:59 PM Go to last post
      SoCalBison

Bison in the NFL

Thread Starter: SoCalBison

Based partly on WestNoDak93's suggestion, it seems as if an undated thread can capture most of our conversation about Bison alumni playing in the...

Last Post By: Christopher Moen Today, 01:51 PM Go to last post
      Alsen

Chaos!

Thread Starter: Alsen

Could we please have some kind of clue as to what is being posted??!! C'mon Man!! These titles and thread titles are incredibly vague. For...

Last Post By: EC8CH Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post
      MrSnuffleupagus

2019 FCS Championship Tickets

Thread Starter: MrSnuffleupagus

Has anyone seen anything or a clue when Frisco tickets are up? Normally we would have received an email at least stating a date for pre-sale. This...

Last Post By: JDZ Today, 03:18 AM Go to last post
      HerdBot

New local Saturday radio show 9-11 Bison 1660

Thread Starter: HerdBot

I am glad hear that Bison 1660 will have a year round Saturday sports show starting on the 25th from 9-11 am Andy Rieckhoff, formerly the Sports...

Last Post By: HerdBot Today, 02:07 AM Go to last post
      HotShot

Carson Wentz

Thread Starter: HotShot

Realistically what are his expectations for the season. I keep hearing how he could of been a starter on almost any FCS team in the nation the last 2...

Last Post By: VirginiaBison Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
      Bisonguy

2018 Soccer Season Thread

Thread Starter: Bisonguy

The 2018 season is about 30 minutes from kicking off against the University of Manitoba . Will be interesting to see what sort of changes Mike...

Last Post By: HerdBot Yesterday, 09:38 PM Go to last post
      56BISON73

12th Annual Pizza Party

Thread Starter: 56BISON73

Change of plans---We usually hold the party the Friday before the second home game. This year it will be held the Friday before the first...

Last Post By: BlueBisonRock Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post