• Recent Activity

HotShot

Carson Wentz

Thread Starter: HotShot

Realistically what are his expectations for the season. I keep hearing how he could of been a starter on almost any FCS team in the nation the last 2...

Last Post By: 1998braves64 Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
      NDSUstudent

Final Bracketology

Thread Starter: NDSUstudent

The Bracket Lehigh at Delaware vs 1. JMU Elon at Samford vs 8. Wofford WIU at McNeese vs 5. SHSU Furman at Kennesaw State vs 4. JSU CCSU at...

Last Post By: CoachFSCB Today, 03:59 AM Go to last post
      NDSUstudent

Bracketology 6.0

The Bracket: Lehigh at Delaware vs 1. JMU San Diego at Weber State vs 8. SUU Nicholls at Northern Iowa vs 5. SHSU WIU at Stony Brook vs 4. UCA...

Last Post By: EC8CH Today, 03:38 AM Go to last post
      NDSUstudent

FCS Playoff First Round Thread

The bracket is set, the Bison have a bye....may as well breakdown some of the match ups. WIU at Weber State looks like the marquee matchup... ...

Last Post By: mvfcfan Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
      tjbison

Illinois St

Thread Starter: tjbison

Anyone going to this game? Im thinking about a spontaneous trip see lots of tickets available in the Visitor section

Last Post By: unbison Today, 02:51 AM Go to last post
      jcdcubs

Bison Injuries

Thread Starter: jcdcubs

Demaris Purifoy also done for the year with torn ACL. Adam Cofield next man up??? Dillon Radunz out for the year with a knee injury.

Last Post By: Mr Meaty Today, 02:29 AM Go to last post
      RadioBison

Iowa and UNI Duals

Thread Starter: RadioBison

I see that Metz and Midkiff are both listed as potentially in the line-up in the official press release. It will be interesting to see if either...

Last Post By: RadioBison Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
      NDSUBowler

Annual 'complain about online ticket system' thread

Thread Starter: NDSUBowler

Locked out on my browser. Was able to get through on my phone. But... 1. Only 8 tickets MAX per account? What if I want to buy 2 tickets to...

Last Post By: MontanaHoyt Today, 12:26 AM Go to last post
      stevdock

KVLY Crap Production

Thread Starter: stevdock

This game has just been a travesty on TV. It's one thing for the occasional play where the camera guy gets faked out, but today has been way too...

Last Post By: NDSUSR Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
      SoCalBison

2017 Sagarin Says

Thread Starter: SoCalBison

Preseason Sagarin ratings are out, and the Bison are listed at #48, the highest ranking for an FCS team. Other FCS schools in the top 100: 76...

Last Post By: Hammerhead Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post