• Recent Activity

natstar1

NDSU vs Ducks

Thread Starter: natstar1

Dom Izzo ‏@DomIzzoWDAY Just in: #NDSU will play at Oregon on September 5th, 2020.

Last Post By: gumby013 Today, 07:32 AM Go to last post
    Ode2Luke

NDSU vs Ducks Drink Beer in Oregon.

Thread Starter: Ode2Luke

Enough useless football talk, it’s time to talk about important things. Where to get good beer in Oregon. Driving out? Depending on the route...

Last Post By: Ode2Luke Today, 07:13 AM Go to last post
    Snowgoose

Is Trey Lance's Season the Greatest in Program History?

Thread Starter: Snowgoose

We have had so many great offensive players in this program it is hard to say anyone is greater, but in my opinion Trey is having the greatest...

Last Post By: TAILG8R Today, 06:15 AM Go to last post
    tony

A new and better FBS thread

Thread Starter: tony

The other one just turned into a flame war. I'll remove stuff from this one if it gets to that. Please keep this one on topic (I'll do my part, if...

Last Post By: El_Chapo Today, 04:21 AM Go to last post
    PaBizon

Bison vs. Bunnies

Thread Starter: PaBizon

This looks like it will be a close match that comes down to who secures more bonus points. SDSU seems to be strongest where NDSU isnít and visa...

Last Post By: PaBizon Today, 04:21 AM Go to last post
    Big Bird

2020 and 2021 Recruiting

Thread Starter: Big Bird

Kellyn March and Ryan Henningson already committed as part of the 2020 recruiting class, but it has been pretty quiet outside of that. Most of the...

Last Post By: PaBizon Today, 04:01 AM Go to last post
    bruinbison

2021 MVFC Recruiting

Thread Starter: bruinbison

Cade Garcia - 5’ 11” 195 - RB/OLB/LS - Bismarck Century Is a SDSU interest with 2 visits there. Bison fans should like this highlight video of...

Last Post By: bruinbison Today, 03:37 AM Go to last post
    StL Bison Fan

2019-20 mbb

Thread Starter: StL Bison Fan

How about this? Confirmed by Ross tweeted by Jon Rothstein Source: Kansas State will host North Dakota State to open the 2019-20 college...

Last Post By: ndsubison1 Today, 03:14 AM Go to last post
    Jay

2020 Recruiting Updates

Thread Starter: Jay

Offer List Hunter Zenzen | 6'3" 215 | TE/DE/LB | Barnseville, MN | hudl | 247 | Offers: Iowa State; NDSU; Seth Anderson | 6'4" 252 | DE/OL/TE |...

Last Post By: Tony Almeida Today, 03:10 AM Go to last post
    HotShot

Carson Wentz

Thread Starter: HotShot

Realistically what are his expectations for the season. I keep hearing how he could of been a starter on almost any FCS team in the nation the last 2...

Last Post By: Bisonator98 Today, 02:06 AM Go to last post