• Upgraded the board software, doom ensues

Several users are having trouble viewing the board since the upgrade. I believe this is because the web address they are entering goes to an obsolete page. Directing your browser to www.bisonville.com should take care of that. Or you can just click the Forum button up top.

The Home button gives everybody a permission error. I'm researching that right now. (Update: fixed)

The color scheme is obviously way off from where it needs to be. I'm working on that as well.

Anyway, welcome to the newly-updated board even though it's a work-in-progress.
    Comments 11 Comments
      Tatanka -
      Thanks Tony! Love the new features!!!
      AdmiralAckbar -
      Well at least the permission error seems to be resolved.
      BlueBisonRock -
      Tony, Thank you for your hard work and resource commitment simply to let the rest of us rubes come to your site and complain. Now, I have done some thinking on the problems you are having (actually was helped by a GFCCC booster) and have concluded that these problems like the rest of the problems associated with NDSU are Chapman's fault.I do hope to catch up to you at the Gopher game to thank you person to person. Where will you be hanging out?
      Superfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
      Tony, Thank you for your hard work and resource commitment simply to let the rest of us rubes come to your site and complain. Now, I have done some thinking on the problems you are having (actually was helped by a GFCCC booster) and have concluded that these problems like the rest of the problems associated with NDSU are Chapman's fault.I do hope to catch up to you at the Gopher game to thank you person to person. Where will you be hanging out?
      I, too, would like to thank you in person* for all you've done for "Bisonville". Both the board and the community. Please let me know when this can happen.

* in a totally straight, manly sort of way. Not the way AG prefers.
      Bison"FANatic" -
      Thanks for your hard work, if you want to make some money my wife would probably pay you to disable my account. I guess I don't listen when I am reading bisonville.
      Twentysix -
      Those were the hardest 7 hours of my life.
      duluthbison -
      Thanks for your hard work. Even with out the new theme, the place looks great!
      MOTBison -
      Everybody that frequents this board really appreciates the hard work you put into the place. Keep it up!!!
      Bison bison -
      New board, same crappy posters.
      jarhead -
      I concur, thanks Tony.
      tjbison -
      Does this count as a blog entry??
  • Recent Activity

HerdBot

McFeely's Tip Sheet: NDSU working toward Alston payments for athletes

Thread Starter: HerdBot

Sounds like ML is looking for 1 big donor to fund Alston Payments. Basically up to $5,980 year for academic achievement. Teams can set their own...

Last Post By: AlumniGreen Today, 05:31 AM Go to last post
    El_Chapo

Grant Nelson NBA Draft??

Thread Starter: El_Chapo

@theNBACENTRAL KJ @Kjpistons Grant Nelson is one of the most interesting prospects in the 2023 NBA Draft. He’s 6’11 but handles and moves...

Last Post By: bisoneer Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    NDSUstudent

Wnit

Thread Starter: NDSUstudent

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/status/1769842628936266196

Last Post By: tjbison Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
    bruinbison

2023 - 2024 College Basketball

Thread Starter: bruinbison

https://www.inforum.com/sports/college/cobbers-men-off-to-historic-start-heading-into-showdown-with-rival-st-johns?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar ...

Last Post By: Wolfie Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    bruinbison

2024 Recruiting Updates

Thread Starter: bruinbison

2024 Offers - Riley Sunram @sunram_riley C/o 2024 Kindred High School FB: OT/DE Track: Shot Put & Discus Ht:6’5 | Wt:255 | Wingspan: 82"...

Last Post By: bruinbison Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    Mr. Burgundy

Saturday's Green and Gold Collective Party

Thread Starter: Mr. Burgundy

I have been receiving a lot of questions in regard to the Green and the Gold Collective Party on Saturday at 6PM at Herd and Horns. This is a...

Last Post By: NI4NI Yesterday, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    Mr Meaty

Team Makers!!!

Thread Starter: Mr Meaty

I could not find a Team Maker thread to bump, so I will put this here. Congrats on the new 1,000 members to Team Makers. Also Great job by all the...

Last Post By: Hammerhead Yesterday, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    SoCalBison

Bison in the NFL

Thread Starter: SoCalBison

Based partly on WestNoDak93's suggestion, it seems as if an undated thread can capture most of our conversation about Bison alumni playing in the...

Last Post By: totoinfl Yesterday, 03:46 PM Go to last post
    tjbison

WNIT RD 2 VS Montana

Thread Starter: tjbison

No talk about this game?? come on these ladies are fun to watch finally! 8-7 NDSU!

Last Post By: bisonfan08 Yesterday, 02:44 PM Go to last post