Recent Blogs Posts

1. 2017 Minnesota Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    well. that was a willful win. Beat GB next week and back on top of the division.
    I seriously think Bradford's career is over. Is Teddy eligible to come off PUP?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 2017 Minnesota Twins

3. 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    That's not what others were saying in the thread in regards to the stream. Crap shoot I don't deal with anymore
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. First, when you read what happened, you realize just how disgusting this who incident was. The party thing it just gross. The players then supporting those involved, especially to the degree they did is messed up. The coach supporting the players for supporting the incident is pretty clueless. The backpedaling an saying they were protesting "due process" was just pathetic. Altogether, some major character and culture issues that need to be changed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. First, when you read what happened, you realize just how disgusting this who incident was. The party thing it just gross. The players then supporting those involved, especially to the degree they did is messed up. The coach supporting the players for supporting the incident is pretty clueless. The backpedaling an saying they were protesting "due process" was just pathetic. Altogether, some major character and culture issues that need to be changed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized