All Blog Entries

1. ISU-blue Post-Game Thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I just started re watching it. I will have to look for that. If it was the safety man was he way out of postion
    I think in that play the opposite safety had the QB. The safety on PGT'S side had coverage on the slot. At least that is how I saw it.
    Don't they usually teach it inside out. MLB has dive, OLB has QB, and safety has alley support or pitch man depending on the play type. I know some schemes have been running where the free DE forces the runningback on the dive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wentz feared to be out

Rumors swirling that wentz is out to a broken wrist. Getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow. Hope it's just a sprain!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sportscenter On The Road

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

Sarah Walsh will make those video boards beautiful.
    Ahhh that's good, I like it......but she is no Sam Sam.
    I will take Sarah.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bison "Legos" (techincally Oyos but whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Was in the bookstore today. They said to order on line. They do not have any there but 80 sets will arrive tomorrow and they will begin to fill orders. The have a lot of new stuff. Scheels shrunk. Bookstore grew.
    Mine was in Warwick, RI this morning. Ships out of the Boston area.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2016 Verbal: Gabe Lloyd | TE/DE

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    That's awesome. What's cool is not only is he the son of a legend, he's a totally different type of athlete. Kids way taller than his dad. I'm hoping he gets a shot at DE. That's proto typical size but he looks like he could play TE too. Welcome aboard
    Categories
    Uncategorized