Recent Blogs Posts

1. Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. First, when you read what happened, you realize just how disgusting this who incident was. The party thing it just gross. The players then supporting those involved, especially to the degree they did is messed up. The coach supporting the players for supporting the incident is pretty clueless. The backpedaling an saying they were protesting "due process" was just pathetic. Altogether, some major character and culture issues that need to be changed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    This is pretty much what I was thinking. First, when you read what happened, you realize just how disgusting this who incident was. The party thing it just gross. The players then supporting those involved, especially to the degree they did is messed up. The coach supporting the players for supporting the incident is pretty clueless. The backpedaling an saying they were protesting "due process" was just pathetic. Altogether, some major character and culture issues that need to be changed.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yep, the reaction of the players through all of this tells you there are some pretty deep problems with the culture there that need to be fixed. But that's also the main thing, perhaps the only thing, that would make Klieman a viable candidate.
    I look for them to hire based on:

1 Disciplinarian (need to clean up their act before NCAA does it for them)
    2 Offense minded (the question is whether it will be a wide open offense or BIG 10 power offense)
    Categories
    Uncategorized