PDA

View Full Version : BISON Ranked #3 in CSN Poll

NDSUFREAK
07-24-2007, 12:07 AM
http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1136444

CAN YOU FEEL IT?!

Mr. Burgundy
07-24-2007, 01:31 AM
I had a Sioux fan in my office today talking about football and how we shouldn't have left the great rivalry. It took all I had to not go into a verbal lashing....because I was trying to get his business....but I did mention that we moved up in divisions only a couple of years ago and like it or not, we are ranked 3 preseason and have another date in the Metrodome...it is really hard to argue with the success Bison Athletics has shown over the past couple of years. GO BISON. I am jacked up for this season.

lakesbison
07-24-2007, 02:51 AM
its a shame NDSU cant prove the #3 ranking on the field in the championship round!!!!

ARGH!!!!

burgandy, start being like me and refuse business from those types.

sambini
07-24-2007, 03:28 AM
I had a Sioux fan in my office today talking about football and how we shouldn't have left the great rivalry. It took all I had to not go into a verbal lashing....because I was trying to get his business....but I did mention that we moved up in divisions only a couple of years ago and like it or not, we are ranked 3 preseason and have another date in the Metrodome...it is really hard to argue with the success Bison Athletics has shown over the past couple of years. GO BISON. I am jacked up for this season.Well done Mr.B +++++

4mcruenomore
07-24-2007, 03:31 AM
Well, the tide is turning....I talked with a UND alum. who noticed my Bison wallet (yes I'm a nerd/fan), he said "Is that a Bison wallet, lol", I responded, "Is there any other football team in ND right now?"
Response......."No, you are totally right, we are 5 years behind you guys right now"

Made me feel good, GO BISON!

Bisonguy
07-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Well, the tide is turning....I talked with a UND alum. who noticed my Bison wallet (yes I'm a nerd/fan), he said "Is that a Bison wallet, lol", I responded, "Is there any other football team in ND right now?"
Response......."No, you are totally right, we are 5 years behind you guys right now"

Made me feel good, GO BISON!

Did he really say, "lol"??

onbison09
07-24-2007, 08:25 PM
its a shame NDSU cant prove the #3 ranking on the field in the championship round!!!!

ARGH!!!!

burgandy, start being like me and refuse business from those types.

I might get flamed for this but: we are playoff eligible next year right??

Bisonguy
07-24-2007, 08:39 PM

Yes, 2008 is the first year of postseason eligibility

NDSUFREAK
07-24-2007, 09:25 PM
don't worry about it. there have been a ton of people on AGS and CS asking if we are playoff eligible this year. Just gotta say....2008

4mcruenomore
07-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, yes, but he more or so did it like "chuckle, chuckle, cough, laugh, is that a bison wallet? laugh,....."