PDA

View Full Version : Dreams I had

onbison09
07-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Does anyone on here interpret dreams? I had 2 dreams: one was good and one was bad. My first one is we were playing Ball State in the FFD and I was watching it on gobison.com. We were totally dominating:) and Sambini had a live blog from the game. He showed instant replays from his seat in the FFD. We won like 42-7 and the announcers were saying "Ball State was really lucky to keep it this close." My 2nd dream is I was watching on TV and Steve H. and Phil were the announcers. We had lost to SHSU & SFA and were now taking on Penn State in the FFD. The game was delayed for weather (it was a dream) and then it was the kickoff and I woke up.

NDFAN2
07-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Penn State came to the FFD??

tcbison
07-23-2007, 06:23 PM
I would say it was good that we were playing Penn State at the FFD, but very bad if the game was delayed due to weather. So they cancel each other out.

sambini
07-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I like the first one....

RodentiaX
07-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Well, if NDSU moved to the FBS and joined the MAC, they might well get Ball State and Penn State in Fargo: Ball State as a conference game, Penn State as part of a 2-1. Interpret as you feel best.

twowheels
07-23-2007, 08:22 PM
can't get Bison Football off your brain, super SRESSED and excited for up coming season. All those great ratings are HUGE shoes to fill.

LETS GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Bison bison
07-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Does anyone on here interpret dreams? I had 2 dreams: one was good and one was bad. My first one is we were playing Ball State in the FFD and I was watching it on gobison.com. We were totally dominating:) and Sambini had a live blog from the game. He showed instant replays from his seat in the FFD. We won like 42-7 and the announcers were saying "Ball State was really lucky to keep it this close." My 2nd dream is I was watching on TV and Steve H. and Phil were the announcers. We had lost to SHSU & SFA and were now taking on Penn State in the FFD. The game was delayed for weather (it was a dream) and then it was the kickoff and I woke up.

It means you need to lay off the bratwurst just before bed.

tony
07-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Good omen - dreaming about football means that the season is right around the corner.

Yo
07-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Good omen - dreaming about football means that the season is right around the corner.

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: