PDA

View Full Version : NDSU at MOONDANCE JAM!!

lakesbison
07-13-2007, 03:18 AM
Well, I arrived at MDJAM, Walker Minnesota north of brainerd...

on wednesday morning with truck/camper group of 8 and plenty O beer., I have a BISON Flag hanging out the back, We got honked at probably 8-10 times on HWY 10 to hwy 34!!!

BUT, what KICKASS was at the ENTRANCE of the VERY FIRST GATE, in the corner is a Campsite, Plain as day for all 30,000 people to see..... with 4 GIANT NDSU BISON flags on all 4 corners of his lot.. (pst.. his name ryhmes with SCORE) the whole campsite was NDSU this NDSU that, Flat screen TV's, FULL service Bar with 80-100 bottles of Booze, Big Bison Tent, ANOTHER Bison VAN!!

What advertising!!! I saw about 5 "will you be there" yard signs, mine included, I saw Numerous Numerous NDSU bison shirts, hats, and sweaters..

I am SOOO freakin proud of everyone showin the D1 pride!!

Wish NDSU could do more advertising at events like this, wefest, etc etc

buffalobilljr
07-13-2007, 04:19 AM

on wednesday morning with truck/camper group of 8 and plenty O beer., I have a BISON Flag hanging out the back, We got honked at probably 8-10 times on HWY 10 to hwy 34!!!

BUT, what KICKASS was at the ENTRANCE of the VERY FIRST GATE, in the corner is a Campsite, Plain as day for all 30,000 people to see..... with 4 GIANT NDSU BISON flags on all 4 corners of his lot.. (pst.. his name ryhmes with SCORE) the whole campsite was NDSU this NDSU that, Flat screen TV's, FULL service Bar with 80-100 bottles of Booze, Big Bison Tent, ANOTHER Bison VAN!!

What advertising!!! I saw about 5 "will you be there" yard signs, mine included, I saw Numerous Numerous NDSU bison shirts, hats, and sweaters..

Wish NDSU could do more advertising at events like this, wefest, etc etc
RN keep up the ehthusiasm!!!

99Bison
07-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Nice! +++++++

lakesbison
07-13-2007, 06:32 PM
whenever you goto events, wear yoru NDSU stuff.. I had numerous comments about it at MDJAM.. and WEFEST last year, Im goin to Cantebury Races tonite, Korn/Evanescence next week, bla bla bla...

always promoting NDSU, and I invite all you to do as well!!

Shawn-O
07-13-2007, 07:41 PM
whenever you goto events, wear yoru NDSU stuff.. I had numerous comments about it at MDJAM.. and WEFEST last year, Im goin to Cantebury Races tonite, Korn/Evanescence next week, bla bla bla...

always promoting NDSU, and I invite all you to do as well!!

Let's make sure you're properly outfitted for Denver's Frozen Four next April, instead of sticking out like a turd in a punch bowl. :D

roadwarrior
07-13-2007, 08:14 PM
No one gets around as much as lakes!

sambini
07-13-2007, 08:36 PM

Wish NDSU could do more advertising at events like this, wefest, etc etc Say Hi to old number 99 Thor ....

Shawn-O
07-13-2007, 09:07 PM

No doubt...does he work? Trust fund baby? :D

Tatanka
07-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Let's make sure you're properly outfitted for Denver's Frozen Four next April, instead of sticking out like a turd in a punch bowl. :D
You can say that again, Shawn-O. :D

TheDoctor
07-14-2007, 04:29 AM

Don't tell his wife! :D :D ;)

sambini
07-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Lakes you are the man. Keep up the good work.

lakesbison
07-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Skipped Out Saturday. . Went 2 Twins Game With NEW SCHEELS DOME INVASION SHIRT! Got A TON of goph fans in a tizzy. . . ran into lots of ndsu people, crazy how many fargoans go to them. . . . then today was on st croix with NDSU FLAG on pontoon. . lots of LETS GO GOPHER CHANTS. . . ha ha. good fun! !

sambini
07-15-2007, 11:53 PM
Lakes you are the World TRAVELER. i THOUGHT i DID GOOD GOING GOLFING THIS WEEK AT THE LINKS OF NORTH DAKOTA AND BULLY PULPIT. ALSO THROW IN THE RAY GOLF COURSE.

lakesbison
07-16-2007, 02:33 AM
SWING IT HARD MAN!!

Im jealous!