PDA

View Full Version : Any Bison fans in Houston?

Schemer
07-12-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm in Houston on a rotational assignment. If there are any Bison fans in the area, send me a message. It would be nice to face-to-face w/like-minded people.

Thanks!

lakesbison
07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
dam, there is fans down there, my uncle NDSU grad is on the gulf at galveston and said they have a group watching NDSU down there.

Where's DJ MCNORTAN"S uncle when we need him, perhaps u can find him on here..

sambini
07-13-2007, 08:31 PM
Jeff Bentrim lives in the Houston area.

TexasTerror
07-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Houston? Not too far from SHSU. Hopefully, you all can make the SHSU/NDSU game in '09 and support FCS football at the nearby institution! ;)

ol' ball coach
07-15-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm in Houston on a rotational assignment. If there are any Bison fans in the area, send me a message. It would be nice to face-to-face w/like-minded people.

Thanks!THEIR'S A SMALL AREA ON THE EASTSIDE OF HOUSTON CALLED CHANNELVIEW, TX. THESE ARE THE NEWEST NDSU FANS, AND LIKE-MINDED- PEOPLE IN THE AREA. THIS IS THE HOMETOWN OF DJ MCNORTON. WHO KNOWS, YOU MIGHT GET THE FRIST LOOK AT HIM WORKING OUT AT THE HIGHSCHOOL; BEFORE HE LEAVES FOR FARGO IN THREE WEEKS.
4 X A WEEK ON THE FIELD.
OL' BALL COACH

Schemer
07-20-2007, 03:18 AM
...and along the same vein...are there any alumni events scheduled in Houston?

onbison09
07-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Houston? Not too far from SHSU. Hopefully, you all can make the SHSU/NDSU game in '09 and support FCS football at the nearby institution! ;)

I plan to go Texas Terror. We relocated from Rugby, North Dakota to Plano, Texas. There must be some fans down here b/c my dad got a notice for the Gophs game about some bar that has the Herd when they're on TV. We went to the SFA game and there was something like 125 people registered in the alumni tent. We went to the SFA game with a guy from Houston who is a Bison fan.