PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets Sent Out! ++++++

NDSUFREAK
07-08-2007, 11:27 PM
I recieved mine in the mail, how about the rest of you???

roadwarrior
07-08-2007, 11:47 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedRiver
07-09-2007, 12:06 AM
I received my Team Maker package the day before the 4th holiday. It included my football season tickets, fall sport schedules, parking passes and the bill for basketball tickets.

TheBisonator
07-09-2007, 01:13 AM
I was just surfing the AGS archives, and came upon the story I posted from April 26 that said we were at 6,500 season tickets (at that time). We apparently reached that mark on 4/25, which was 74 days ago. Anyone know if that number has grown in the past 10.5 weeks?? Maybe close to 7,000 now?? Hopefully we can break the 7,000 mark for this year, and maybe reach 8,000 next season.

Anyone hear how the tix sales are going??

Bisonguy
07-09-2007, 01:28 AM
I received my Team Maker package the day before the 4th holiday. It included my football season tickets, fall sport schedules, parking passes and the bill for basketball tickets.

Recieved mine on the 3rd, as well. :nod: :nod:

Mr. Burgundy
07-09-2007, 01:29 AM
I got mine in the mail as well. Can't wait for the U of M game, all the home games and the game in Brookings. Sweet year for a diehard....I may need to hit one additional road trip as well. Play that by ear. If anyone wants to get to a Vikes game send me a note. I just paid for my season tickets for them as well. That price tag isn't pretty. 40 yard line, 18 rows up. 4 of them. I don't go to all of them, especially if the Bison play the night before. Let me know if you have any interest in tickets.

NDSUFREAK
07-09-2007, 02:06 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you haven't recieved them yet???

lakesbison
07-09-2007, 02:09 AM
I got 6 Vikings Tickets as well, if anyone is looking.. ha ha.

mine are upper deck goaline, 13th row.

sambini
07-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I recieved mine in the mail, how about the rest of you???Got mine on tuesday++++

roadwarrior
07-09-2007, 03:15 AM
No, I haven't got my tickets yet.....but they are usually hand delivered by Pat Simmers. So I better look him up this week!

TheBisonator
07-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Again, does anyone have any info as to how many season tix have been sold (since April 25)???

Yo
07-09-2007, 06:16 PM
This doesn't help much I am pretty sure we are not at 7,000 yet.

Till
07-09-2007, 07:00 PM
I got my season tickets on the 3rd as well. First year as a Teammaker so I'm pumped to be in Section 21.

Quick question, should any level of Teammaker get a window decal, or is that just for a certain level and above? I ask because I didn't get one.

TransAmBison
07-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I got my season tickets on the 3rd as well. First year as a Teammaker so I'm pumped to be in Section 21.

Quick question, should any level of Teammaker get a window decal, or is that just for a certain level and above? I ask because I didn't get one.
You should have got the decal, but it should have been sent earlier. Can somebody refresh my memory about when they were sent out. I want to say they were sent when I renewed my membership?

Anyway, if you didn't get them, just stop by the ticket office and they'll hook you up.

roadwarrior
07-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Oh well, I didnt get any windows stickers either.

Herd Mentality
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Window stickers have been hit or miss the last few years, not sure why that is. None of the newbies in our group last year got any. If anything, I would wish they'd make sure the new members got them.

Section 20, Row A...above the opposing team kicking net. HIGH SNAP!

lakesbison
07-09-2007, 08:45 PM
I was NEW last year and got 2006 stickers on window in mail couple weeks later.

this year = no stickers yet.. grrr its july 07!

SDbison
07-09-2007, 09:11 PM
The window stickers were sent out with a thank you letter from Gene Taylor and / or Teammakers just after this year's deadline for renewing memberships had passed.

SDbison
07-09-2007, 09:12 PM
BTW, I have not yet received my season tickets.

Mr. Burgundy
07-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Section 20 is the only place to be (loud) in the dome. I hope security at some point realizes that it is ok to get in the kitchen of an opposing player without them telling someone that they may get thrown out. That is part of sports. Oh well, even the Fargodome has to get used to D1 athletics. Section 20 has really improved in the past 7 years. It used to be the blue hairs, now it is really getting fun. Quite a few Bisonville members in the section too. Herd Mentality gets it going with the "high snap." The best is when an oposing players starts to mouth off when they are playing tough for about a quarter and then they just started to get worked by our size. Typically the mouthy linebacker. Last year (can't remember the game) but the mouthy LB had to continually ask out of the game. Priceless. Do not walk in front of section 20 after you have been burnt deep. We will be in your kitchen breaking plates. I just fired myself up.

Bisonguy
07-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Section 20 is the only place to be (loud) in the dome. I hope security at some point realizes that it is ok to get in the kitchen of an opposing player without them telling someone that they may get thrown out. That is part of sports. Oh well, even the Fargodome has to get used to D1 athletics. Section 20 has really improved in the past 7 years. It used to be the blue hairs, now it is really getting fun. Quite a few Bisonville members in the section too. Herd Mentality gets it going with the "high snap." The best is when an oposing players starts to mouth off when they are playing tough for about a quarter and then they just started to get worked by our size. Typically the mouthy linebacker. Last year (can't remember the game) but the mouthy LB had to continually ask out of the game. Priceless. Do not walk in front of section 20 after you have been burnt deep. We will be in your kitchen breaking plates. I just fired myself up.

Section 20. If you're happy and you know it......

Herd Mentality
07-09-2007, 10:36 PM

I think what is really unfortunate is the attitude of SOME security. I think at the end of last year a lot of the security personnel who are there for all the games have realized that the complaints were unfounded for the first part. (Complaints that have come from the north end of row 1 in section 20 - turns out the cheer squad advisor doesn't like the fans upstaging the cheerleaders). Once those security personnel realized that nothing vulgar was being done, they found sections 20/21 amusing. Unfortunately, the security staff for games is a revolving door... Fortunately, the head of security knows what is really going on.

Yo
07-09-2007, 11:57 PM
The window stickers were sent out with a thank you letter from Gene Taylor and / or Teammakers just after this year's deadline for renewing memberships had passed.

I agree about the window stickers, we got ours about that time and they are on the vehicles NOW. Update on season tickets, I stopped by the ticket office today & the season ticket number is around 6,500. There will probably be another rush as we get closer to the football season. Which by the way cannot happen fast enough for me.

SDbison
07-10-2007, 02:17 AM
Section 20. If you're happy and you know it......
Is that all you do in section 20, clap your hands? Over in the lower part of section 21 we use our voices to holler, yell, scream, and cheer on the Bison. Section 20, what a bunch of tea drinkers! Section 21 is where it's at.

SDbison
07-10-2007, 02:19 AM
Another update.............I did receive my season tickets today. Hell yeah!

SDbison
07-10-2007, 02:28 AM
I think what is really unfortunate is the attitude of SOME security. I think at the end of last year a lot of the security personnel who are there for all the games have realized that the complaints were unfounded for the first part. (Complaints that have come from the north end of row 1 in section 20 - turns out the cheer squad advisor doesn't like the fans upstaging the cheerleaders). Once those security personnel realized that nothing vulgar was being done, they found sections 20/21 amusing. Unfortunately, the security staff for games is a revolving door... Fortunately, the head of security knows what is really going on.
Herd, I am not sure of the point you are trying to make. As for security at the dome they are way too anal about fans getting up and making noise. Your comment about the constant changing staff is exactly the reason why there is a problem at the dome. That is why you get some doorknobs who think they are king on turd island with a dome staff / security shirt on trying to abuse good fans. Please let me in on who is the head of security that "knows what is really going on". I would like to talk him for 5 minutes to see what he is doing to get rid of the Nazi turds. If he was so good he might even have some talks with his staff to make sure they don't get a little carried away harrassing Bison fans.

SDbison
07-10-2007, 02:33 AM
Agree with most of what you said Burgandy. But disagree with you about section 20. You guys are a bunch of woosies compared to section 21.

lakesbison
07-10-2007, 02:37 AM
what happened to you guys BIDDING on what section I SIT IN?

20 or 21.... Simmers said I have 2 tickets in whichever one I choose.................

SOOOOOOOOO.. which shall it be??? burgandy, what say you??

SDbison
07-10-2007, 03:06 AM
what happened to you guys BIDDING on what section I SIT IN?

20 or 21.... Simmers said I have 2 tickets in whichever one I choose.................

SOOOOOOOOO.. which shall it be??? burgandy, what say you??

Think about it Lakes......there are only a handful of guys who are under 60 and can afford to sit in section 20. Most of section 20 are people who want to be entertained cause they think they are at the symphony. Over in section 21 we have some of those people too, but not nearly as many as in section 20. Get in the first seven rows of section 21 and you are close to the action and you can yell and make a difference. One time we caused the QB in shotgun to receive an early hike because we we mimicing the cadence. It was great, the QB was still looking at the sidelines to get the play and ooops here comes the ball and it hits him in the shoulder.

Bisonguy
07-10-2007, 03:30 AM
Is that all you do in section 20, clap your hands? Over in the lower part of section 21 we use our voices to holler, yell, scream, and cheer on the Bison. Section 20, what a bunch of tea drinkers! Section 21 is where it's at.

LOL- We all know that there was one FPD and one dome nazi (including the 'evil-eye') in front of Section 20 all season trying to keep us down.

Section 21 had a clown making balloon animals.

Lakes- keep in mind which section (20) is behind the visiting team area.

lakesbison
07-10-2007, 03:34 AM
balloon animals , ha ha.. priceless.. Section 20 it is!!

TransAmBison
07-10-2007, 11:53 AM
LOL- We all know that there was one FPD and one dome nazi (including the 'evil-eye') in front of Section 20 all season trying to keep us down.

Section 21 had a clown making balloon animals.

Lakes- keep in mind which section (20) is behind the visiting team area.
They were really good balloon animals!!!!

Mr. Burgundy
07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Lakes, take 21. I am in 20. I don't trust you. You seem slightly volitile and I am quite confident you may get into trouble at some point. Section 20 has the punter and the net...enough said. That right there is the difference maker....and it is closer to the 50. Section 21 is very much and "up and comer" section in the dome. Just make sure you can communicate properly with their offensive coordinator. Espeically after he tries to run a dive on 3rd and 1 and is stuffed. You must be within shouting distance. Simmers will understand. Tell him you need to be heard...not seen.

aces1180
07-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I got mine! Woo hoo!

lakesbison
07-10-2007, 09:42 PM
burgandy is in section 20, he had it switched up, FYI. so I took section 21 cuz of the balloon animals!

TransAmBison
07-10-2007, 09:48 PM
burgandy is in section 20, he had it switched up, FYI. so I took section 21 cuz of the balloon animals!
You won't be disappointed. That clown is talented!!!! He's pretty good at taking pictures of tailgating/football in his spare time too! :D

roadwarrior
07-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Tickets are in the house!

lakesbison
07-11-2007, 04:06 AM
I got mine today!!

sect 21 Row T for TROUBLE!!!

SDbison
07-11-2007, 04:27 AM
I got mine today!!

sect 21 Row T for TROUBLE!!!

OK Lakes, when I turn around in row F and try to get the bums above me to get up by waving my arms like an idiot you will have to help out. In the past people up there look like they don't know what to do.

Bison bison
07-11-2007, 06:52 PM
I think that is going to be less and less of a problem each year, SDBison.

The last two games of last year were as rockin' as the Dome has ever been.

I can't imagine the atmosphere with a Gateway schedule.