PDA

View Full Version : Wooly Bully

Bison bison
07-03-2007, 03:33 PM
[While this post will make it evident that I am in dire need for the 2007 season to begin, I felt that I had to share my idea with my fellow Bisonvillians.]

The idea is to have a regular, sponsored promotion during media breaks at home games during which a randomly selected row wins something which is awarded by Thundar and the cheer team. At the same time the song 'Wooly Bully' is played and the winning fans are shown in real-time on the video display panels.

Bisonguy
07-03-2007, 07:31 PM
IMO the prizes should be awarded to a row (or rows) that are cheering the loudest, etc. :nod:

TransAmBison
07-03-2007, 08:35 PM
IMO the prizes should be awarded to a row (or rows) that are cheering the loudest, etc. :nod:
That would spell bad news for all of section 20! :nod:

Bisonguy
07-03-2007, 08:43 PM
That would spell bad news for all of section 20! :nod:

Yeah, I know. The people handing out the prizes to section 20 might block my view of the game. :D :D

With that, I might have to revive the old section smack thread. :nod:

sambini
07-31-2007, 04:01 AM
What kind of prizes?

NorthernBison
08-07-2007, 01:52 AM
I sit in section 4 and I guaranty you that we could never get loud enough to have a chance of winning. Heck, I'm 45 and most of our section is twice as old as me. We have a few spots reserved for the walkers and all the canes get stuffed under my seat for safety reasons.

TheDoctor
08-11-2007, 03:33 PM
I sit in section 4 and I guaranty you that we could never get loud enough to have a chance of winning. Heck, I'm 45 and most of our section is twice as old as me. We have a few spots reserved for the walkers and all the canes get stuffed under my seat for safety reasons.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)