PDA

View Full Version : MN outstate vs Metro

Bison Dan
07-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Anyone watch this game? - I caugh the end with the outstate winning 28-14.

tony
07-02-2007, 01:52 PM
I didn't watch it, but Veldman caught a 2-pt conversion. The MVP (a RB) is walking on at Minnesota. I think NDSU's metro players were on the defensive line and I'm not sure what kind of game they had but that offensive MVP had 15 yards on 8 carries (he did a lot more than run the ball though).

tcbison
07-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Anyone watch this game? - I caugh the end with the outstate winning 28-14.

I only saw some of the 4th quarter. Veldman blocked pretty well. One of the TDs was ran right behind him.

msvjcpa
07-03-2007, 01:18 PM
Garrett Johnson was one of the Metro's defensive captains. He platooned at defensive end. I think the strong side. It looked like they were swapping players every 3 or 4 downs. He had a couple of nice tackles. He ran down the Out State MVP in the backfield from behind on one play. Also had a sack. He looks pretty quick. He also did the snapping for punts and extra points.

Paul Cornick played on the offensive line. He didn't strike me as being very dominant. Overall the offensive line got pretty well worked by the Out State defensive line in my opinion.

Veldman did a nice job of blocking. It was clear that the Out State game plan was to go to him with height advantage. He was defended pretty well but the Metro CB from Waconia.