PDA

View Full Version : NDSU helps ST JOHNS... again.

lakesbison
06-27-2007, 04:01 AM
http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070626/SPORTS/106260003/1002

Last 2 years over 4-5 NDSU players have played and started for SJU.

THEY both respected NDSU football thats good to hear!!!

Burns, a 6-foot-2, 235-pound defensive end, played at Fargo Shanley High School and earned all-conference honors as a sophomore and junior before getting hurt his senior season. He spent last year with the Bison, but made the decision to transfer for academic reasons.

“Really, it was the school side of things,” said Burns, who has been accepted at St. John’s and is planning to send in his deposit. “I loved everything about North Dakota State football. But the more I got into the school year, the more I realized the school wasn’t as good a fit for me as I thought.

“I want to do medicine and St. John’s has a really good program for that.”

Still, Burns said it was hard to walk away from football at the Division I-AA level.

“We had a really good season last year and it was fun to be a part of that,” Burns said. “The coaches were great. They wished me the best of luck and I have no harsh feelings at all about North Dakota State. I just feel like St. John’s is going to be a better fit.”

Herkenhoff was a two-year starter at Melrose and also earned All-West Central Conference North Division honors as a senior. He went to North Dakota State because of an interest in architecture. But he now plans to major in accounting.

“The reason I went to NDSU was the architecture program,” Herkenhoff said. “I wanted to give that a try. I knew it was too big for me to play football there. But I wanted to give the school a try. But now since that’s not what I want to go into anymore, I wanted to transfer to St. John’s and play football again.

http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070626/SPORTS/106260002/1002

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

on a related note, I hope the GOPHERS dont try to get some INFO outta our NDSU guys!

sambini
06-27-2007, 04:03 AM
Thanks Lakes and good luck to these young men at ST.JOHNS.+++

TheDoctor
06-27-2007, 05:13 AM
Nice find Lakes. ;)

Mr. Burgundy
07-01-2007, 01:44 AM
Lakes, don't you have a brother playing football at St. Johns or something? I hope he is bigger than you!!!!!! NICE.

lakesbison
08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Bigger aint always better ask your wife.

4.6 flat baby. nuff said. (back in 1996)

BisonSig
08-03-2007, 05:24 PM
Bigger aint always better ask your wife.

4.6 flat baby. nuff said. (back in 1996)

Hmm, a mutiple guess question.

a) Lakes' hieght in feet
b) Lakes' time in seconds for the 40 yard dash
c) Lakes' erection in inches
d) all of the above

My guess is d, final answer.

j/k Lakes, but boy did you set yourself up for that. :p

lakesbison
08-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I have multiple (FEMALE- before you get any ideas) references to DISCOUNT the C option!!

Bison Dan
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM
I have multiple (FEMALE- before you get any ideas) references to DISCOUNT the C option!!

4.6 too large?

onbison09
08-03-2007, 09:34 PM

TMI TMI TMI!!!!!!!!! GOD BAD MENTAL IMAGE!! THANKS WHOEVER POSTED THAT!!! Never again should that be mentioned.:eeek: :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

Tatanka
08-03-2007, 09:54 PM
4.6 too large?
:rofl:
:rofl:

TheDoctor
08-04-2007, 05:57 AM
How did you make those laughing guys Tatanka???? All I know how to do is :D. I want to make those! ;)

Bisonguy
08-04-2007, 02:12 PM
How did you make those laughing guys Tatanka???? All I know how to do is :D. I want to make those! ;)

Go to User CP ( in the upper left corner)>Edit Options>scroll down to the bottom of the page, and select Enhanced Interface in the Message Editor Interface under Miscellaneous Options.

You should then have access to a whole bunch of smilies right next to the text box when you reply to a message-

:) :ranting: :( :hide: :confused: :hungry: :mad: :blush: :bow: :p :banghead: ;) :nod: :D :smh: :o :eeek: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :rofl: :fight: :offtopic: :biggrin: :bleh: :cheers: :innocent: :bunnyb: :frog: :bowdown: :welcome: :praying: :uhyeah: :howdy: :badpc: :paperbag: :pan: :bong:<<root beer