PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on the Gateway Conf.

SMEnetwork
06-25-2007, 02:50 PM
There is only one year left before you guys join the Gateway. We want you to take part in our new poll on the Gateway Conference. This could be one of the biggest toss up conferences this season. Who do you feel will win the Gateway Conference in 2007? We want to hear what you think.

Will it be Youngstown, Northern Iowa, Southern Illinois, or Illinois St? It can go either way.

Vote at www.smebroadcasting.com (http://www.smebroadcasting.com)

Send in your comments. There is also time to be put into our June prize drawing. All comments will be on our Fans Voice page in our Interactive section.

lakesbison
06-26-2007, 05:05 AM
anyone but Northern Iowa, I lost all respect for them last year.

TheDoctor
06-26-2007, 05:10 AM

:D :D :D :D :D I can't imagine why? ;)

tony
06-26-2007, 07:41 AM
Actually, I'll pick Northern Iowa to win the Gateway this year mostly because they get their QB back and their defense has had a year to grow up.

Now that I've picked them, they are well and truly doomed.

PantherHawk
06-26-2007, 12:19 PM
In the future, you will learn to respect them once again!

NDSUguy
06-26-2007, 12:27 PM
You lost respect for northern iowa because they lost to UND???? I'm a bison faithful through and through but I just can't let this one go....

when was the last time we beat und?
did you lose respect for montana when we beat them?

RedRiver
06-26-2007, 01:21 PM
You should have let it go...... your one quesiton has nothing to do with anything Lakes said.

Anyway, back to the topic, I'll go with Youngstown St or maybe Southern Illinois.

NDSUguy
06-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Think a little harder RedRiver.....

a) we have lost many a game to UND
b) we beat montana prior to our transition year...just like und did northern iowa

now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

TheDoctor
06-26-2007, 02:31 PM
WOW! It was a joke. At least I took it that way. Please do not ruin a great thread like this starting a squabble about a program not worth getting carpel tunnel syndrome over. ;)

heymch86
06-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I'm rooting for Illinois St. to be at the top so when when we face them, it's a matchup of top FCS teams. So, I'll go with Illinois St, with their only loss coming from the good guys

tcbison
06-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I think that NDSU will go undefeated in the Gateway conference this year!

lakesbison
06-27-2007, 03:14 AM
Pantherhawk... my LAST POST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT EVER, (including rebuttals)

Northern Iowa's coach was a COMPLETE moron last year, they basically stay in a man to man situation down the stretch, all the AHOLES did was throw the ball to the 1 WR they had.

Northern Iowa, ALSO had a chance (TWICE) earlier in the game to have some BALLS and go for it on short yardage situations, and pee'd down there leg.

THERE I SAID IT... im done, ZERO RESPECT.

PantherHawk
06-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Pantherhawk... my LAST POST ABOUT THIS SUBJECT EVER, (including rebuttals)

Northern Iowa's coach was a COMPLETE moron last year, they basically stay in a man to man situation down the stretch, all the AHOLES did was throw the ball to the 1 WR they had.

Northern Iowa, ALSO had a chance (TWICE) earlier in the game to have some BALLS and go for it on short yardage situations, and pee'd down there leg.

THERE I SAID IT... im done, ZERO RESPECT.

Well.......yes......maybe........but at least he is capable of coaching his kicker to make a friggin chip shot FG inside a windless dome............. They are still trying to get the yellow stains out of the MetroDump "carpet" around the visitors' bench.

lakesbison
06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
and section 140. dam,

Bohl got too conservative at the end there, SH*T!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU RUINED ANOTHER DAY FOR ME!!!!!

SDfjas;dfjr pa98w4urq82vp4uvadfaew rvq3r7q3prjaserjkJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!