PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Haig? Gophers QB?

lakesbison
06-23-2007, 05:15 PM
OK Haig is off the Gopher roster. and I was on facebook. (insert ur joke here _______ )

anyways, theres a ND State link, I clicked on it, and like thousands of people show up.... ANYWAYS.

I see RYAN HAIG Inver Grove Heights on the ND STATE page.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Rivals.com Minnesota Top 15 2007 | Rivals.com Football Recruiting | last ... 5, Phil Haig Inver Grove Heights (MN) Henry Sibley, QB, 6-3/185, Illinois

PantherHawk
06-23-2007, 05:49 PM
OK Haig is off the Gopher roster. and I was on facebook. (insert ur joke here _______ )

anyways, theres a ND State link, I clicked on it, and like thousands of people show up.... ANYWAYS.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Rivals.com Minnesota Top 15 2007 | Rivals.com Football Recruiting | last ... 5, Phil Haig Inver Grove Heights (MN) Henry Sibley, QB, 6-3/185, Illinois

Haig is one of the [9] 3+ stars Mason had coming in before Brewster showed up with his kid and made him bail. I guess SirHinn forgot about this "trade" when crediting Punky for bringing in 2, 3* s in the class of '07?!

NDSUFREAK
06-23-2007, 07:01 PM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Hmmm..what did you search on the ND State network page to find him?

SirHinn
06-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Haig is one of the [9] 3+ stars Mason had coming in before Brewster showed up with his kid and made him bail. I guess SirHinn forgot about this "trade" when crediting Punky for bringing in 2, 3* s in the class of '07?!

Congrats, according to your favorite website he's a 3 star QB. Again though, get more information. It's common knowledge that Haig wasn't a 3 star, at best he was a 2 star qb. He didn't exactly have tons of offers rolling in after the Gophers YANKED their offer from him. Ernst and Carleson were solid 3 star QB's, how did that turn out for them?

allina
06-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Congrats, according to your favorite website he's a 3 star QB. Again though, get more information. It's common knowledge that Haig wasn't a 3 star, at best he was a 2 star qb. He didn't exactly have tons of offers rolling in after the Gophers YANKED their offer from him. Ernst and Carleson were solid 3 star QB's, how did that turn out for them?

He ended up going to Illinois basically taking the scholarship spot that was intended for Clint Brewster.

PantherHawk
06-24-2007, 03:13 PM
I thought we agreed to be honest? The goofers may "YANK" many things, but Haig's offer was not one of them! Haig "yanked" his verbal when punky showed up with punky jr. Talk about a PR nightmare.......Punky shows up with his QB kid in his back pocket and promptly pulls the offer on a local kid who has been committed for months???? Tell me you are not dumb enough to believe yourself here?!