PDA

View Full Version : New Assistant Coach

Bisonguy
06-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Molly Marrin Named Women’s Basketball Recruiting Coordinator/Assistant Coach At NDSU (http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=922391)

Molly Marrin has been named women’s basketball recruiting coordinator/assistant coach at North Dakota State University. NDSU head women’s basketball coach Amy Ruley made the announcment today. She replaces Cara Pearson who resigned in May.

Marrin, who will begin her new duties at NDSU on June 15, was the recruiting coordinator/assistant coach at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, last season. The Raiders compiled a 10-18 record including an 8-8 mark in the Horizon League in 2007............

I expect the Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit areas to be recruited with a a little more success now with Molly's experience in Dayton.

BlueKeyAlum
06-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Bison alum and current Valley City coach, Jill DeVries also interviewed for the position.

I hope Molly has some connections built up in the Illinois, Indiana area.

sambini
06-12-2007, 04:09 AM
Welcome Mollly to NDSU++++

DORMIE
06-12-2007, 12:55 PM
She'll probably work the Dallas and Houston areas. She played high school ball in Dallas. Our football coaches from Houston are trying to get us in Texas. This new coach should really help with that.

SlickVic
10-25-2007, 04:26 AM
She'll probably work the Dallas and Houston areas. She played high school ball in Dallas. Our football coaches from Houston are trying to get us in Texas. This new coach should really help with that.

hahaha chea get that pipeline open to some h-town girls...that will be sick to see some big bangers come to fargo wearin the green and gold...if that happens i will def be hitting up some girls games