PDA

View Full Version : Threads

SDbison
05-14-2007, 05:44 PM
We need to resurrect the "News About Other Schools" thread and then add a separate "Gateway Conference / Summit League" thread that would combine the Gateway and Summit threads. Threre is really is not that much posting activity in either of those threads. Seems like there are too many other school related posts going into the conference threads due to a broad interpretation of the thread description.

BisonBabe
05-14-2007, 07:17 PM
We need to resurrect the "News About Other Schools" thread and then add a separate "Gateway Conference / Summit League" thread that would combine the Gateway and Summit threads. Threre is really is not that much posting activity in either of those threads. Seems like there are too many other school related posts going into the conference threads due to a broad interpretation of the thread description.

I know I am new but I agree with this.

Bisonguy
05-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I like the idea of keeping the Summit League and Gateway forums separate.

I think the Division I forum should be changed into a College Athletics/News About Other Schools forum.

BisonBabe
05-14-2007, 08:36 PM
I like the idea of keeping the Summit League and Gateway forums separate.

I think the Division I forum should be changed into a College Athletics/News About Other Schools forum.

Yet another great idea. You both have excellent points.

admin
05-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Hehe, I brought back News About Other Schools and combined Gateway / Summit into one. If that combined forum gets enough activity, I'll split them out again.