PDA

View Full Version : Party in the Park with Erv Inniger!!!

EagleBison
05-14-2007, 04:27 PM
The dates have been set for the Annual Neche (ND) Party in the Park.

July 26th & 27th in the Neche City Park

The party will start a 5pm Thursday, with Food, fun and games, and a silent auction. NDSU Sr Assoc Athletic Director Erv Inniger will speak at 7:00pm. A charity golf scramble will be played on Friday, plans are for the Cavalier Country Club, Cavalier, ND. Watch this blog link which is also in my signature for more information on signup for golf and auction bidding.

Border Tribune Blog (http://www.thebordertribune.blogspot.com/)

Money raised will go towards Neche youth sports and a Bison football Scholarship. Auction items will be open to internet, email bids soon.

Preliminary list of auction items
North Carolina Tarheel Team Photo
Duke Blue Devils Signed Poster
Robin Roberts Signed Baseball Cards
Ramon Hernandez Signed Photo
Utah Jazz Team Signed Ball
Amaree Stoudamire Signed Ball
Carlos Boozer Signed Shoe
John Salley Signed Shoes (2)
Terry Stienbach Signed Baseball
Shariff Abdur-Rahim Signed Jersey
Harlem Globetrotters Signed Mini-Basketball
1990's NDSU Bison Signed Basketball
1990's UND Sioux Signed Basketball
Vintage Neche Basketball Jersey
Piece of the Palace, Tile from the gym floor
Ozzie Smith Signed Photo
Eddie Mathews Signed Photo
Bart Starr Signed Photo
JP Losman Photo
Gayle Sayers Signed Photo

PM me or contact the blog administrator for more information.

MN_BISON
05-18-2007, 04:28 AM
Good work EagleBison, I'm looking forward to it!

sambini
05-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Erv will take good care of you folks. He is a great spokesman for NDSU athletics.

EagleBison
06-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Auction bids will be taken online starting next week. The online bids will be the minimum bids at the silent auction on July 26th.

New additions include a Phil Hansen signed football, personalized to Party in the Park.

Border Blog - Party in the Park link (www.thebordertribune.blogspot.com/)

TheDoctor
06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
Can you be more specific about the 1990's signed Bison basketball???? ;)

TheDoctor
06-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Auction bids will be taken online starting next week. The online bids will be the minimum bids at the silent auction on July 26th.

New additions include a Phil Hansen signed football, personalized to Party in the Park.

Border Blog - Party in the Park link (http//www.thebordertribune.blogspot.com/)

That link does not work. Try again please. ;)

EagleBison
07-14-2007, 03:14 AM

Border Blog - Party in the Park link (www.thebordertribune.blogspot.com/)

Fixed it.

I don't have it in front of me, but Bart Inniger was on it. When I saw it, it looked like a Stop & Go fan of the game basketball with about a half dozen signatures.

TheDoctor
07-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Fixed it.

I don't have it in front of me, but Bart Inniger was on it. When I saw it, it looked like a Stop & Go fan of the game basketball with about a half dozen signatures.

Thanks! ;)

MN_BISON
07-18-2007, 08:04 PM
B1SON, I shouldn't speak for EagleBison, but I'm pretty sure they also have a signed Bison basketball with Amy and Saul's sig. It's one of those basketballs with the white section w/ the NDSU logo. I'm sure EagleBison will confirm or tell me I'm full of it or maybe both.

TheDoctor
07-19-2007, 07:59 PM
I'd like to own that! Is this true???? ;)

EagleBison
07-23-2007, 02:08 AM
B1SON, I shouldn't speak for EagleBison, but I'm pretty sure they also have a signed Bison basketball with Amy and Saul's sig. It's one of those basketballs with the white section w/ the NDSU logo. I'm sure EagleBison will confirm or tell me I'm full of it or maybe both.

There is a Saul/Amy signed basketball in the auction.

The other basketball has 5-6 signatures. Bart Inniger and Dan Wilbershied for sure. Auction will run from 5:30 to 8:00 pm Thursday night.

TheDoctor
07-23-2007, 02:37 AM
Where will it run? Online??? ;)

borderbison
07-24-2007, 07:59 PM
This is true! The ball has one of those autograph panels on it with Amy and Saul both signing just under the NDSU logo. Very nice.

There is also an Nike football signed by Phil Hansen which is also personalized to Party in the Park 07'.

EagleBison
07-24-2007, 09:57 PM
This is true! The ball has one of those autograph panels on it with Amy and Saul both signing just under the NDSU logo. Very nice.

There is also an Nike football signed by Phil Hansen which is also personalized to Party in the Park 07'.

Welcome to Bisonville borderbison. :)

MN_BISON
07-25-2007, 03:29 AM
I'm pointing the family truckster north tomorrow and heading up for the Party in the Park. Stopping and spending the night at Arrowwood in Alex for a little water park fun with the wife and kids and packing it all up again on Thursday for the rest of the trek north. You know what they say about Neche, she ain't heaven, but you can see it from there. Or is it Canada? Either way, it will be a great time in memory of a great friend.

EagleBison
07-25-2007, 04:53 PM
Heard rumor that there might be a Bison Helmet signed by Coach Bohl showing up in the auction, along with some tickets to Bison Season Opening Game, and more NDSU fan gear.

MN_BISON
07-25-2007, 07:16 PM
Heard rumor that there might be a Bison Helmet signed by Coach Bohl showing up in the auction, along with some tickets to Bison Season Opening Game, and more NDSU fan gear.

So you're telling me to bring the checkbook. How's my line of credit in Neche these days?

EagleBison
07-26-2007, 03:25 AM
So you're telling me to bring the checkbook. How's my line of credit in Neche these days?

Should be a nice item!

EagleBison
07-26-2007, 04:10 AM

Rumor is false, it's a football with a picture of the dakota marker signed by coach Bohl.

EagleBison
07-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Erv was great. Coach Bohl signed football went for $200 and a good home. Got my Summit Conference Cap. Amy Ruley / Saul Phillips signed basketball, Phil Hansen signed football, Tim Miles Signed Colorado State basketball, Bison Gym bag all had very active bidding. Thanks to Erv for helping make the event a hugh success.

sambini
07-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Glad to hear it went well Eagle Bison.

TheDoctor
07-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Will you guys be posting what everything sold for on your website?? ;)

TheDoctor
08-04-2007, 05:36 AM
Will you guys be posting what everything sold for on your website?? ;)

Any chance???? I'd like to see. I buy and sell this kind of stuff all the time. ;)