PDA

View Full Version : Smilies/Emoticons??

Bisonguy
05-04-2007, 03:39 AM
Any chance of a smilie addition soon?

I know :) ;) :D :p :o, but it's so much easier to just click 'em.

BisonBabe
05-04-2007, 01:39 PM
Any chance of a smilie addition soon?

I know :) ;) :D :p :o, but it's so much easier to just click 'em.

I agree having them there would make it so much easier. The only ones I can ever remember are the simple two keystroke ones. But there are so many more fun ones that are more than 2 strokes :D .

TransAmBison
05-04-2007, 01:50 PM
I agree having them there would make it so much easier. The only ones I can ever remember are the simple two keystroke ones. But there are so many more fun ones that are more than 2 strokes :D .

You are naughty...

BisonBabe
05-04-2007, 06:36 PM
You are naughty...

No actually I am an http://bestsmileys.com/angles/12.gif but sometimes one of my other personalities gains control then there could be trouble if this one comes out to play http://bestsmileys.com/whipping/2.gif

I'm kind of like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get http://bestsmileys.com/lol/19.gif

TransAmBison
05-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Nice. Very nice.

BisonBabe
05-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Nice. Very nice.

I aim to please.

Things have been quiet here lately I can't wait for Football this fall.

TransAmBison
05-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I hear that. I can't believe how little traffic there is lately. The fishing thread was the pretty much the lone, little spark of excitement.

WYOBISONMAN
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM
I hear that. I can't believe how little traffic there is lately. The fishing thread was the pretty much the lone, little spark of excitement.

.....and now that has gone quiet......maybe I will catch something impressive this weekend to liven it up....

BisonBabe
05-04-2007, 08:24 PM

Maybe it will pick up soon. Although now it is the weekend.

tcbison
05-04-2007, 08:54 PM
.....and now that has gone quiet......maybe I will catch something impressive this weekend to liven it up....

It seems like when we switched boards then we lost a bunch of posters...or maybe we just lost things to talk about in the offseason. Not sure which one is true.

BisonBabe
05-04-2007, 10:02 PM
It seems like when we switched boards then we lost a bunch of posters...or maybe we just lost things to talk about in the offseason. Not sure which one is true.

I think some are still finding the new home and working on getting things in order. I was more of a lurker on the old board but that has changed http://bestsmileys.com/wink/2.gif

Bisonguy
05-04-2007, 10:43 PM
After the Spring Game, there's usually a very big lull until a month or so before the football season starts.

IMO it's more profound due to lack of conference speculation this year.

BisonBabe
05-05-2007, 01:27 AM
After the Spring Game, there's usually a very big lull until a month or so before the football season starts.

IMO it's more profound due to lack of conference speculation this year.

I sure am happy that we now have conferences for everything. The schedule will look great for all the sports.

NDSUFREAK
05-07-2007, 10:04 PM
ha, this thread got off topic fast!

admin
05-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Just to be clear: You guys can't see the smilies?

If I do a quick reply I can't but if I hit the Post Reply I can (they show up as kind of a little smiley smorgasbord). There aren't many there but I can add any you want.

BisonBabe
05-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Just to be clear: You guys can't see the smilies?

If I do a quick reply I can't but if I hit the Post Reply I can (they show up as kind of a little smiley smorgasbord). There aren't many there but I can add any you want.

I see Post Icons on the Post Reply but no smilies :(

admin
05-08-2007, 02:07 PM
D'oh. I should have figured this out.

Go to your user control panel (click User CP in the green bar above).
Click "Edit Options"
Go to the bottom to the Miscellaneous Options and you should be able to change you Message Editor Interface from Basic to Enhanced.

I think that'll do it.

BisonBabe
05-08-2007, 02:34 PM

Click "Edit Options"
Go to the bottom to the Miscellaneous Options and you should be able to change you Message Editor Interface from Basic to Enhanced.

I think that'll do it.

You are the man. I can see them now. :) :( :confused: :mad: :p ;) :nod: :D :smh: :o :eeek: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

It would be nice to have a few more when you have the time.

TransAmBison
05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks for getting this going. :nod:

Bisonguy
05-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Sweet!

Now I have smilies on the PS3!!!

:D :D :nod: :nod: :eeek: :eeek: :D :D :confused: :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eeek: :eek: :eeek: :o :o :o :o :o :p

Nothing like looking at Bisonville on a 55" HDTV. :D

Actually, Tony, could you maybe use a little smoother font on the board, or possibly use some anti-aliasing? The text has a little bit of the jaggies.;)

admin
05-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Actually, Tony, could you maybe use a little smoother font on the board, or possibly use some anti-aliasing? The text has a little bit of the jaggies.;)

Have a beer and they'll smooth out :)

BTW, I did find some emoticons to add to the system... if all goes well, I'll start adding them to the system this weekend. If you guys run into any you like, link to them and I'll try to add them too.

admin
05-13-2007, 05:10 PM
:biggrin:

Added about 20 new smilies.

Bisonguy
05-13-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks, I'll put some to good use!! :bunnyb:

NDSUFREAK
05-13-2007, 07:39 PM
:fight: :fight: :rofl: :offtopic: :badpc: :badpc: :paperbag:

TransAmBison
05-13-2007, 11:32 PM
I wonder if there is a beer bonging smiley?

tony
05-14-2007, 03:41 PM
I wonder if there is a beer bonging smiley?

It seems very unlikely. Note: the smiley is drinking root beer.

:bong:

TransAmBison
05-14-2007, 03:55 PM
That was awesome!!!!

tcbison
05-14-2007, 04:55 PM

Click "Edit Options"

I think that'll do it.

Wow! :) What a difference. :cheers: You are the man! :bowdown: I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong :banghead: until I saw this message. Now life is good! :bunnyb:

SDbison
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Wow! :) What a difference. :cheers: You are the man! :bowdown: I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong :banghead: until I saw this message. Now life is good! :bunnyb:

Oh no...........I am sure the bunny fans will love that bunny emoticon! Just hope they have little or no reason to be able to use it!

SDbison
05-14-2007, 05:06 PM
That was awesome!!!!

TransAm, for some reason I think of you when I see the beer bong smiley! Hope the summer goes quickly for two reasons..........you can again drink beer and Bison football will be upon us.

tcbison
05-14-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I was debating if i should use that one or not. Maybe they should use that one as their new logo. :D

TransAmBison
05-14-2007, 05:16 PM
TransAm, for some reason I think of you when I see the beer bong smiley! Hope the summer goes quickly for two reasons..........you can again drink beer and Bison football will be upon us.
Yes, football season will be enjoyed a little more this year...:bong: