PDA

View Full Version : Future Opponents

HuskerFan
04-25-2007, 10:16 PM
I was just wondering if any Bison Fans have heard any talk about a possible game with Nebraska in the near future. The Skers have open dates on future schedules that need to be filled, and I'm hopeing NDSU lands on one of those schedules.

sambini
04-25-2007, 10:30 PM
That Would Be Sweet+++

NDSUFREAK
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Green and Yellow fit perfectly with Red. ;)

rabidrabbit
04-25-2007, 11:36 PM
I was just wondering if any Bison Fans have heard any talk about a possible game with Nebraska in the near future. The Skers have open dates on future schedules that need to be filled, and I'm hopeing NDSU lands on one of those schedules.

Go 10-1 this year, and only top 25 BCS teams will book ya! ;))

imabison
04-26-2007, 12:06 AM
I heard that Nebraska contacted Coach Bohl for a game at least 3 years ago, and at the time he was not ready to accept it. I do feel that it will someday be a very good possibility.

TheDoctor
04-26-2007, 12:57 AM
I have heard rumors of a basketball game in the near future but not football.

KC_Hats
04-26-2007, 03:55 AM
That would be a great money game.:D

How would the Husker fans treat Coach Bohl?:confused: Remember he took the blame for the poor offense and turnover problems on Frank Solich's offense?:p

I think Coach Bohl has shown the past few years that he can coach and that he can run a program.:rolleyes:

HuskerFan
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
That would be a great money game.:D

How would the Husker fans treat Coach Bohl?:confused: Remember he took the blame for the poor offense and turnover problems on Frank Solich's offense?:p

I think Coach Bohl has shown the past few years that he can coach and that he can run a program.:rolleyes:

Actually....Coach Bohl took the blame for poor defense. I'll admit, I was one fan that hated Coach Bohl's defensive scheme, but I have to say the guy turned out to be a awesome head coach. I hope he stays with NDSU.

As for how the Husker fans would treat Coach Bohl....I don't think he has anything to worry about. I do know your team will get a standing ovation when the game is over with, and the Bison fans will get treated like family down here.

HuskerFan
04-26-2007, 09:34 PM
I have heard rumors of a basketball game in the near future but not football.

That would be cool to see.....the Bison would probably win that game. I'd love to see an Husker/Bison volleyball game also.

Greenie
04-27-2007, 04:20 PM
I would like to see a Bison vs. Ohio Bobcats game...Bohl vs. Solich (and Burrow and Albin)

IABZN
04-27-2007, 06:35 PM
That would be cool to see.....the Bison would probably win that game. I'd love to see an Husker/Bison volleyball game also.

Volleyball??? That would only take a few minutes

sambini
04-28-2007, 12:03 AM
+++++++++++++

KC_Hats
04-28-2007, 02:18 AM
Actually....Coach Bohl took the blame for poor defense. I'll admit, I was one fan that hated Coach Bohl's defensive scheme, but I have to say the guy turned out to be a awesome head coach. I hope he stays with NDSU.

As for how the Husker fans would treat Coach Bohl....I don't think he has anything to worry about. I do know your team will get a standing ovation when the game is over with, and the Bison fans will get treated like family down here.

Poor defense is usually caused by an inept offense that turns the ball over in bunches like Nebraska did that season. Sometimes it is a lack of talent but usually when the opponent scores points quickly you have turned the ball over or you have the Kansas City Chiefs defenses under Dick Vermeil.;)

Since Coach Bohl has been at NDSU his defense has been lights out. Did he run the Tampa 2 defense at Nebraska? You know that the schemes are the head coaches and the coordinators just implement them. Coach Bohl has went through quite a few coordinators, due to them leaving for jobs at FBS schools or in the NFL and his defense hasn't missed a beat because the new guy runs the same system.

4mcruenomore
04-28-2007, 03:11 AM
I'd rather us beat some montana teams before we look up. We have a score to settle with Bozeman IMO. I have a friend that's down at LSU also, that would be better than Nebraska. I've converted some people down there to be Bison fans, or atleast they watch for our score!!

Wacker_in_the_Hall
05-01-2007, 03:21 AM

Would be an ugly ugly game..........

IowaBisonToo
05-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Would be an ugly ugly game..........

+++++++:( :smh: I used to coach a girl in club swimming who also played volleyball. She went on to U Neb., helped them win a Nat'l Title, and was eventually chosen for the Olympic team. She continues to be one of the top US players in the US. Nebraska is TOUGH!