PDA

View Full Version : Need a question answered

NDSU_grad
08-05-2006, 12:39 PM
I see UND is requiring it's alumni to buy tickets ($25) for their pre-game party at UNI. I've never been to a Bison tailgate at our opponents' place, so I guess I don't know if we had an admission fee. Is what UND is doing a little strange or commonplace? I hold no grudge for them doing it; anytime you can make a buck in this day and age of college athletics I guess you have to.

LINK (http://www.fightingsioux.com/sports/news/release.asp?RELEASE_ID=4979)

Bisonguy
08-05-2006, 01:42 PM
It includes a meal and a ticket to the game, so I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. NDSU has done the same sort of thing, except with bus trips.

roadwarrior
08-05-2006, 03:16 PM
The NDSU Alumni Assn has been charging $10 for the pre-game parties that they have had at away games the past couple of years. They have not offered game tickets though.

lakesbison
08-05-2006, 03:31 PM
. $25 gets a MINNESOTA GOPHER TICKET.... what a difference.. huh..

I was at WEFEST, and I was talkin with a group of 20 people at a campsite that had a NDSU flag flying above... and I said.. "are you all going to Metrodome in October??"

about half of them already had tickets, and the others that didnt said "how do I get them??"

I said call 231 NDSU..... well, 3 different people took out their cell phones and ordered 4 tickets each..

Im telling you..... NDSU... what a difference....$25 makes...

SDbison
08-05-2006, 10:32 PM
. $25 gets a MINNESOTA GOPHER TICKET.... what a difference.. huh..

I was at WEFEST, and I was talkin with a group of 20 people at a campsite that had a NDSU flag flying above... and I said.. "are you all going to Metrodome in October??"

about half of them already had tickets, and the others that didnt said "how do I get them??"

I said call 231 NDSU..... *well, *3 different people took out their cell phones and ordered 4 tickets each..

Im telling you..... NDSU... what a difference....$25 makes...

Keep on promoting the Bison lakesbison. *You are doing a great job. *All teammakers need to do a better job of asking Bison Alumni and friends to get to the games. *If we all brought in 3 or 4 more people to a game the dome would be packed. *Lets each do it........
one or a few fans at a time. * :)

sambini
08-06-2006, 03:11 AM
THEY ARE PLANNING A TAILGATE PARTY AT THE MINNESOTA GAME BY THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION.

Dakota
08-06-2006, 04:10 AM
THEY ARE PLANNING A TAILGATE PARTY AT THE MINNESOTA GAME BY THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION.
IN A TENT, EAST OF THE METRODOME, HALLELUJAH BROTHER!
ALSO A FORMER FB PLAYER(ALL YEARS) GET TOGETHER FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE DOWNTOWN HILTON!

sambini
08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Dakota got any bets on the game? Whats the line?

lakesbison
08-06-2006, 08:18 PM
that tent on the southeast corner??? they use that for sponsers for vikings games, correct??

Plaza is on west side...

FYI: the OFFICIAL "get drunk and be loud association" will be meeting before game at 11am in Lot west of Liqour Depot!!!!

see you there..

sambini
08-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Lakes Dakota knows++++++++++