PDA

View Full Version : SDSU football preview

kchats
08-11-2006, 02:56 AM
Here is an article previewing SDSU's football team for this season.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/sports/15240063.htm

Mr._Bill
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Are the Jacks still scheduled to play the gophers at TCF Bank in 2009? I don't see it on the gopher schedule with 11 games set, and talk of bringing in another big name for their opener??

SDSUFAN
08-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Are the Jacks still scheduled to play the gophers at TCF Bank in 2009? *I don't see it on the gopher schedule with 11 games set, and talk of bringing in another big name for their opener??

Yes as far as we know. I would think it would have been news if U OF M backed out. I dont think that was their intent.

Mr._Bill
08-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Are the Jacks still scheduled to play the gophers at TCF Bank in 2009? *I don't see it on the gopher schedule with 11 games set, and talk of bringing in another big name for their opener??

Yes as far as we know. I would think it would have been news if U OF M backed out. I dont think that was their intent.

A few weeks ago in the STrib they showed Minnesota's future non-conference schedule through 2011, and no SDSU. *I'm just wondering why SDSU is reporting the game, but not MN. *A recent article also talked about bringing in another big name for their 2009 schedule in the new stadium. *I looks to me like they will not be playing SDS that year. I hope they do play the game, but it didn't look like it to me.