PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Sioux.......Defeat UNI

BisonMav
09-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Congrats to the Sioux for their big win today.

Tatanka
09-10-2006, 12:22 AM
++

Bisongold
09-10-2006, 12:49 AM
And yes, Weston Dressler is a phenom!!

bincitysioux
09-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Thanks guys!

silkamilkamonico
09-10-2006, 02:24 AM
Yea congrats UND.

It's a great win for you guys for sure!

A start for many more!

NDSUstudent
09-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Great win Sioux, you guys played hard and earned a lot of respect from this Bison fan.

Bisonguy
09-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Congrats to UND!!!

BraxtonT
09-10-2006, 04:10 AM
I listened to this game on the radio and kept wondering why it wasn't on TV. :-/

As I stated earlier, a win here, though not expected, would be on par with the Bison win at Montana. I'm not backing off that comparison. Great win for the Sioux. Congratulations.

BisonBacker
09-10-2006, 04:28 AM
I posted this before but will again and let me say again also Congrats.
I think its fine for them to gloat, they earned it. But the true test of how good or great this win will be is going to be in how UNI plays out the rest of the season. Sure they were rated in the top 5 of IAA but that was mainly based on last years team. This is not last years UNI team. Now let me say again congrats to UND I'm not wanting to rain on your big day, but lets put the win in perspective, after the season is over and UNI has either proved itself or not in the Gateway will be even more of a testament or not as to the caliber of this win.
Either way again a very nice win.

siouxman7
09-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Thanks guys........hearing Hammer call the final play, a sack with 11 seconds to go gave me goosebumps. It's great to know how you guys felt that day you guys beat the Griz in 2003. Good luck next weekend, then go to the dome and beat the hell out of those damn rodents!

TransAmBison
09-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Great job Sioux...congrats...you earned it...I definitely did not give you guys the credit you deserve...congrats...enjoy it.

Shawn-O
09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm a die-hard Sioux fan.. been lurking a bit since UND announced D-I, thought I'd join. Thanks for the congrats. When you guys pulled the shocker in Missoula, I remember having a weird mixture of emotions, but mostly admiration for what NDSU accomplished. Was hoping we'd be in the same boat someday......it feels good.

I applauded Chapman and Taylor when you announced D-I, so I'm not here to troll or compare D-II to D-IAA. I look forward to getting the Nickel game cranked up real soon (Mr. Buning and Mr. Taylor...get this on the calendar!). Anyway, look forward to renewing the rivalry, and best of luck at the Humphrey Hotair Bag. (I've got a feeling about that game......).

ndsubison
09-10-2006, 05:51 PM
Congratulations UND! *There, I got it outta the way. *Enjoy this win. *It's hard to compare this win to the Bison victory against Montana in 2003 (for me). *I was especially impressed that UND didn't "luck out" the win. *They outplayed the Panthers the entire game and I can admire that. * Congrats again--it feels gooooooooood, doesn't it :D :D :D. *

I was soooooooo hoping to come on here and talk smack about a blowout victory by UNI but I guess I can't do that now, can I? :-[ Oh well, good job. Congrats again.

GO BISON!!!

mikelsch
09-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Congratulations to UND on their win yesterday.

All I have to say is that the rest of I-AA better be ready for the 2 great football schools in the state of North Dakota. *It won't be long before both are gunning for the I-AA championship on a regular basis.

bisonmike
09-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Great win for the sioux. And that's hard for me to say being an avid sioux basher. I was surprised, but not shocked by their victory. I figured Lennon would have them ready to go for this game. The state of ND is quickly becoming a national powerhouse in D1-AA football.

sambini
09-11-2006, 03:20 AM
GREAT WIN SIOUX AND CONGRATS YOU DID THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA PROUD++++++++++++++++++++++

WYOBISONMAN
09-11-2006, 04:16 AM
It was a heck of a win and all of D2 better be damn nervous of the Sioux.....

sambini
09-11-2006, 04:59 AM
+++++++++++