PDA

View Full Version : Jackrabbit football

kchats
11-19-2006, 02:52 AM
OK Jacks fans how many of you saw this coming? SDSU is sooo much better so far in division I-AA than they ever were in division II. What changed and can they continue to improve? I don't even think you were at 63 scholarships this season. I for one will say the football program at SDSU is a big surprise to me.

sambini
11-19-2006, 04:20 AM
DAM GOOD TEAM JACKS+++++

89rabbit
11-19-2006, 05:39 AM
We are at 54 scholarships this season, we will be at 63 for next season.

Go Jackrabbits! :)

Oh almost forgot, our football program is far outpacing my expectations.

Go_Herd
11-19-2006, 11:28 AM
9 more scholarships, and the game is at CAS next year. I can hardly wait.

Nice effort last night, made me proud to be from SoDak. Its nice to have you guys in D-1AA with us making the move, it sure looks like it has payed off for both of us.

sambini
11-19-2006, 03:10 PM
++++++++++

bisonranch
11-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Jacks would be 8-3, 9-2 (or maybe also 10-1???) now if they had put it together at the beginning of the season. It looked at the beginning of the year that there'd be a new coach next year. Coach Stig gets his team to play with a lot of heart, and he taught the Bison something about that in '04. Future games and seasons will be exciting.

What's the outlook for next year Jacks? Lots of seniors gone after this year?

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-19-2006, 08:38 PM
I thought SDSU might be able to be a .500 team given some time in 1-AA. Clearly they are not only a better than .500 team, but have done it much faster than most of us, especially myself thought possible. Good work by the SDSU coaching staff and athletic department.

Tatanka
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Bunnies played a hell of a game. Definitely worked hard and obviously well coached. Fans are great. Can't imagine a better partner in our transition.

Props to the rabbits. Noone else played the Bison that hard all year. See you next year in Brookings. I've already started the hot chocolate and Bailey's brewing... :D

mikelsch
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM
Very impressed with SDSU's football team. Losing Kardoes and Watson will hurt, but coach Stig should be able to find good replacements.

Jeffdaryl3rd
11-20-2006, 05:57 PM
Bunnies played a hell of a game. *Definitely worked hard and obviously well coached. *Fans are great. *Can't imagine a better partner in our transition.

Props to the rabbits. *Noone else played the Bison that hard all year. *See you next year in Brookings. *I've already started the hot chocolate and Bailey's brewing... :D

++++Agreed all around. A worthy opponent and classy partner during the transition. Now let's go get 'em in the rest of the sports.

sambini
11-23-2006, 01:26 PM
Where do you folks see your recruiting prioritys? And what areas of the country do you guys recruit?Any JUCOS?

BisonMav
12-05-2006, 01:56 AM
Great year this year for the Jacks. Your WR speed killed the Bison this year. One thing that will make you better next year is, beat that darn UW-(Insert City) next year. ;)