PDA

View Full Version : XND swag talk on the Griz Forum, check it out

Montana_Bison
03-20-2007, 10:06 PM
You guys should read some the swag the XND fans are saying on the griz forum out here, it's kinda funny. check it out here's a link for a little taste : http://www.egriz.com/GrizBoard/topic23036-20.php

Montana_Bison
03-21-2007, 06:32 AM
What do ya think? ;D ;D :'(

Bison_Dan
03-21-2007, 12:28 PM
What do ya think? * ;D ;D :'(

Sioux fans are begging. It's funny. ;D

IowaBisonToo
03-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Funny? It's pathetic. :'( :'( :'(

Hambone
03-21-2007, 03:08 PM
What happened to the no posting about UND rule thet was supposed to be implemented?? >:( * 8-)

So a couple fans talking about UND on the Griz message board is pathetic? *I'm assuming there were absolutely ZERO Bison fans that did the same thing when they were interested in the Big Sky? *What about the "Write letters to Patty V" campaign to try to help the Bison get into the Gateway? *Or write letters and emails to FSN to get the games on TV. *I'm assuming that was a work of pure genius and not pathetic? *mmmmkay......

NOTE: *I don't think either example is pathetic. *It's nice to see some Sioux fans chatting with Griz fans, letting them know a little more about UND and it's athletics. *It also doesn't hurt for fans to write letters. *But, some (not all) of you guys and your hatred for all things UND is just silly... ::) *I know, I know, there are UND fans that are the same way as it relates to the Bison....