PDA

View Full Version : 2 FROZEN FOUR TICKETS for sale

lakesbison
04-04-2007, 05:09 PM
SOMEONE go onto ss .com and post this. I WONT GO THERE!

i have 2 tickets to frozen four on EBAY.

No one cares about this hockey tourney, 96 items for sale on it and no one is buying!!

what a freakin JOKE!!

EBAY Item number: 250101432398

thanks Shawn O or Flanders if you can POST IT!

TheDoctor
04-06-2007, 06:56 AM
SOMEONE go onto ss .com and post this. *I WONT GO THERE!

No one cares about this hockey tourney, 96 items for sale on it and no one is buying!!

what a freakin JOKE!!

thanks Shawn O or Flanders *if you can POST IT!

They lost so everyone can quit talking about it now.

TransAmBison
04-06-2007, 11:50 AM
SOMEONE go onto ss .com and post this. *I WONT GO THERE!

what a freakin JOKE!!

thanks Shawn O or Flanders *if you can POST IT!

They lost so everyone can quit talking about it now.
I agree, would Lakes just quit talking about the Firetrucks????!!!!! ;D

sambini
04-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Did he eat the tickets?i

lakesbison
04-07-2007, 07:50 AM
yes I hate $315 worth of tickets,

what a fukkin joke!!

there was AT LEAST 500 tickets on the street for sale, and thats no joke.

2500 empty seats, quite the embarassment.

I sat in the Boston College section with my cousin from BC, they were cool as hell.. I mightve helped them
with a few cheers here or there,

but it was a really great game, and gettin pushed by about 5-6 UND fans after the game on market street was worth it, what a great LOSS.. ha ha ha ha.

Lots of people commenting on my NDSU attire, it was amusing to say the least.

Went to MEMPHIS on friday (day off) partied on BEALE St, and ran into a TON of Memphiss Bball fans, they said have NDSU come on down for BBALL! !!

sambini
04-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Lakes go to the Brewery Tour and have a day fresh Bud.

TheDoctor
04-08-2007, 04:31 PM
$500 IN TICKETS? Did you have two dozen tickets then???? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sambini
04-09-2007, 04:02 AM
WHAT WERE THEY 150 BUCKS A PIECE? Thats what I heard.

Shawn-O
04-10-2007, 12:48 AM
yes *I hate $315 worth of tickets,

what a fukkin joke!!

there was AT LEAST 500 tickets on the street for sale, and thats no joke.

2500 empty seats, quite the embarassment.

I sat in the Boston College section with my cousin from BC, they were cool as hell.. I mightve helped them
with a few cheers here or there,

but it was a really great game, and gettin pushed by about 5-6 UND fans after the game on market street was worth it, *what a great LOSS.. ha ha ha ha.

Lots of people commenting on my NDSU attire, it was amusing to say the least.

Went to MEMPHIS on friday (day off) *partied on BEALE St, and ran into a TON of Memphiss Bball fans, they said *have NDSU come on down for BBALL! !!

So you're the little fellow I was having words with before the game...up the escalator. :) ;) ;D ;D Hope you enjoyed the outcome....I'm sure you did. ::) That's stupid if fans were pushing you....although I wonder how much was self-inflicted. :-?

lakesbison
04-10-2007, 03:34 AM
ha ha.

You were about 10 steps up the escaloter from me, no wonder you were taller!!

nah, im only 5 9.

Ah, it was all good, I had a cousin in BC section, so I had a good time with them, IT WAS AN AWESOME GAME NO MATTER WHO YOU CHEERED FOR...

Oshie's wraparound backhand goal was freakin SICK!!!

Nah, It was a great time, I was wearing a florida state hockey jersey the other night, (with the seminole indian on front) people gave me lots of weird looks and sioux fans that asked me about it, I replied with " Oh this is a hockey team that the NCAA actually DOESNT find to be hostile and abusive "

as far as getting pushed around after the game, yea, I expected it, no biggie..... HOWEVER.

the JACKASSES on saturday night in the stupid sioux wigs and referee outfit (blaming the BC loss on refs) were absolute PRICKS!! about 2-3 BC girls were crying after the game, and they were asking them if they wanted tissues, and waving tissues at them.. PURE ASSHOLES!!

otherwise Shawn-O we did the BUD tour and even went to Memphis to see ELVIS, dead of course still, ha ha.

and stayed at the DRURY hotel and did party with Sioux Fans, gopher fans, St Cloud and Wisconsin Fans, it was a great time.

peace out.

yea.. I ate all 2 extra tickets of mine. $315 total, dammit!

Tatanka
04-11-2007, 10:10 PM
ha ha.

the JACKASSES on saturday night in the stupid sioux wigs and referee outfit (blaming the BC loss on refs) *were absolute PRICKS!! * about 2-3 BC girls were crying after the game, and they were asking them if they wanted tissues, and waving tissues at them.. PURE ASSHOLES!!

Now that's funny.

Are you absolutely sure you didn't misinterpret the situation? The girl in question when offered a tissue actually smiled and said thank you. Looking at your actions on both nights would you classify yourself as a prick as well? Not trying to start a pissing match (a worthless venture against someone who so obviously is trained to piss) but I don't think you're right on this one.

Shawn-O
04-12-2007, 01:45 AM
ha ha.

the JACKASSES on saturday night in the stupid sioux wigs and referee outfit (blaming the BC loss on refs) *were absolute PRICKS!! * about 2-3 BC girls were crying after the game, and they were asking them if they wanted tissues, and waving tissues at them.. PURE ASSHOLES!!

Now that's funny. *

Are you absolutely sure you didn't misinterpret the situation? *The girl in question when offered a tissue actually smiled and said thank you. *Looking at your actions on both nights would you classify yourself as a prick as well? *Not trying to start a pissing match (a worthless venture against someone who so obviously is trained to piss) but I don't think you're right on this one.

It was nice to meet you down in STL, even if it was briefly. I'm sure you had a good bird's eye view of Lakes' antics at the tourney. ;D

Tatanka
04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Indeed I did. Hope you had as much fun as I did. Perhaps we'll meet again at the Bison-Gopher game?