PDA

View Full Version : Final Wrestling Dual vs. SDSU

Bisonguy
02-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Bison whoop up on the Jacks on the mat 34-6. This is the fifth consecutive season of at least 10 dual wins for the Bison.

Congrats to Bucky and the squad!

BisBison
02-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Bison whoop up on the Jacks on the mat 34-6. This is the fifth consecutive season of at least 10 dual wins for the Bison.

Congrats to Bucky and the squad!

Only one more year W/O conference and national tourny for wrestlers. ;D ;D Bucky has got it going. Congrats to him and the squad.

Gamehunter
02-26-2005, 05:40 PM
I think coach Bohl plans on using that score for football as a template for next years game. ;)

congrats to Bucky and the team!

IowaBison
02-26-2005, 06:29 PM
Only one more year W/O conference and national tourny for wrestlers. ;D ;D Bucky has got it going. Congrats to him and the squad.

the conference thing doesn't matter at all

not being able to go to the tournament really hurts, though

UND_Herd
02-27-2005, 01:21 AM
I disagree that the conference won't matter. *Once we get rolling with the conference, it will be fun to watch the Bison drop Air Force and Wyoming on a regular basis, for starters. *Also, with a regular base schedule, it will be easier to concentrate more on bringing Big 10 and Big XII teams to Fargo. *I only hope that Bucky can stay around long enough to build the team into a force that will one day be dismantling the likes of Nebraska, Penn State, and Minnesota. *A lofty goal, but I have lofty expectations.

Congratulations on a successful season!

IowaBison
02-27-2005, 05:12 PM
IMO conferences aren't that big of a deal in collegiate wrestling.

We could (and will) schedule just about any team.

UND_Herd
02-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Where the bottom line is concerned, I agree to a certain extent. But, I think a conference is very important when you're interested in seeing the grapplers at work. My concern is duals at home. I'm no expert on scheduling, but common sense tells me that it is easier to get people to visit when you have a conference.