PDA

View Full Version : Final home game of the year

cabis
10-14-2006, 12:36 AM
The Bison play their final home game of the year on Sunday at noon. The opposition is current USC and future MidCon foe IPFW. The Bison have won three in a row and are 2-0 in conference play. A win Sunday will give the Bison the #1 seed going into the conference tournament in Washington DC. It would be nice to see a few fans in the stands.

TheDoctor
10-14-2006, 09:33 PM
I have a few majors that are players (Jami, Michelle, and Jessica), so I think I will be there to support them. I think we'll hit the volleyball game too. :D

sambini
10-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Gitter done Bison++++++++++

cabis
10-15-2006, 04:31 AM
I heard they introduced the team at the football game today and tryed to promote the game a bit. I hope it gets some more fans out. It should be a good offensive performance for the Bison.

cabis
10-16-2006, 02:05 AM
The Bison beat IPFW 1-0 today to go undefeated and earn the top seed in the USC west division. The Bison will play the fourth seed from the east division on Thursday Nov 2 at 12:30 at RFK stadium. There is a good chance that the fourth seed from the east could be Howard University so we could be in for a Bison vs Bison tustle.
The Bison dominated todays game out shooting IPFW 22 - 10 but didn't get on to the board until Lorraine Thompson slotted home a cross from Michelle Martinez in the 78th minute. The crowd was the largest of the year and The Bison didn't dissapoint the home faithfull. Well done Bison!!

sambini
10-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Nice job Ladies+++++++++

TheDoctor
10-16-2006, 04:59 AM
The Bison beat IPFW 1-0 today to go undefeated and earn the top seed in the USC west division. The Bison will play the fourth seed from the east division on Thursday Nov 2 at 12:30 at RFK stadium. There is a good chance that the fourth seed from the east could be Howard University so we could be in for a Bison vs Bison tustle.
The Bison dominated todays game out shooting IPFW 22 - 10 but didn't get on to the board until Lorraine Thompson slotted home a cross from Michelle Martinez in the 78th minute. The crowd was the largest of the year and The Bison didn't dissapoint the home faithfull. Well done Bison!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

sambini
10-17-2006, 03:57 AM
Whats up next?

cabis
10-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Whats up next?
Bison travel to the Valley for a pair of games this weekend against Illinois State today at 2:30 and Northern Iowa on Sunday at noon. ISU is a very good team that has struggled due to injury to their starting keeper and a lack of timely scoring. Their keeper is now healthy so it should be a close game. A road victory here would really set the Bison up for a strong finish to the season. NIU has been the weakest team in the Valley in recent years. They got their only win of the season against ISU last weekend so are on a bit of a high.
The Bison have won 4 in a row with three being on the road so lets keep it going!!

cabis
10-20-2006, 07:14 PM
BTW the Bison at ISU game which starts in about 20 minutes has live stats. The link should be up on GoBison.com. It could help some of the Bison faithfull shorten the time till tomorrows big event!! ;D

cabis
10-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Bison get thumped 3-0 by Illinois State... :P