PDA

View Full Version : Bison vs Bison

NoDakSt
10-24-2006, 03:22 PM
NDSU travels to New Jersey Tech for a matchup with the 1-14 Bison from Howard University this weekend.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=657501

sambini
10-24-2006, 10:58 PM
GOOD LUCK LADIES+++++++++

OCBison
10-26-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm going to go watch the Bison play on Sunday. Providing I don't get shot on my way to the game in Newark.

I'm not expecting much as Howard is terrible. Howard's only win is over South Carolina State. The NJIT game isn't going to be much better.

Without a doubt the Bison should win the tournament.

lakesbison
10-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Newark isnt a place I would want to play soccer in late october.

why the heck cant NDSU play southern teams in these types of things?

i just dont get it...

mikelsch
10-26-2006, 09:18 PM
It's hard to get games late in the season when you aren't in an 'established' conference. Next year will be better with the Mid-Con.

cabis
10-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Newark isnt a place I would want to play soccer in late october.

why the heck cant NDSU play southern teams in these types of things?

i just dont get it...

NJIT and some other team I can't remember were tentatively scheduled to be members of the United Soccer Conference this year. The other school was a DII school that was transitioning 2 sports only, one of which was women's soccer. They had problems with their conference or something and did not get into the USC. Believe it or not NJIT was going to be in the western division of the conference so scheduled NDSU, SDSU, IPFW and Utah Valley State. Just like basketball the conference games are mainly played in the final part of the season so this was originally scheduled to be our final conference game.
As OC stated, the Real Bison should handle these two teams quite handilly if they play their game.

STC_TFA
10-27-2006, 05:47 AM
Thanks for the insight Cabis..........

OCBison
10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Decided not to go to today's Bison-Bison clash as the winds are howling around 30 mph and I kind of figured it wasn't going to be a pleasant afternoon for soccer.

Never would have imagined that Howard would only show up with 9 players. What's up with that? That's embarassing for a DI school! I realize that they're 1-15 but to only have 9 players? Wow!

Nice to see that everyone got a lot of playing time.

NoDakSt
10-29-2006, 08:26 PM
The REAL Bison win 12-0. :D

BisonSig
10-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Ouch!! Well Good job ladies.

cabis
11-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Howard had 10 players on the field for the game. They have a small roster of only 15 players but have 5 out withj injury. Not a pretty sight. Bison rolled with ease.