PDA

View Full Version : Bison baseball players

drs103155
06-09-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to take the time to remind all of you that even though you faced tremendous adversity this season there is always next year. By playing those schools in the Big 12 I hope you all realize how close you are to being a contender on the regional and national stage.
Despite Mitch not being a true baseball man he has given all of you an opportunity to prove yourself at a level most players only dream of and the toughest schedule by far of any NDSU sport.
It is your responsibilty and not anyone else's to make the most of that opportunity. I'm sure all of you saw the dedication and time it takes to be called one of the best at your craft when we went down and played the Big 12. Do not take this off-season lightly.
This ain't D2 anymore. This is the real deal. This isn't Division 1-AA this is D1. You aren't playing Montana Tech you're playing Nebraska.
Get SMARTER, stronger, faster, and better. If you come into fall practice thinking this is beer league do yourself a favor and don't show up.

Oh yeah congrats to Wags!!!
P.S.- You are an asset to this team but I hope you sign because this opportunity may never come along again and you can always go back to school.