PDA

View Full Version : Neil Wagner

bison_baseball
03-15-2006, 08:06 PM
Just curious, has anybody heard what Neil Wagner is up to? After forgoing his senior season with the bison baseball team to play in Cleveland Indians organization, he seems to have fallen out of the baseball world and I can't find any stats on him or where he's at.....or even is he's still playing. Any information would be great!

Snurd
03-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah, what is going on with Wags? Hopefully he can have a good spring with Cleveland if he is still there.

Jeffdaryl3rd
03-16-2006, 12:33 AM
After signing with the Indians at the end of the summer, I went to the Florida Instructional League (no stats kept) and I am currently back in Florida for spring training with Cleveland. Once I get assigned to a team stats, etc should be available.

runtheoption
03-16-2006, 01:18 AM
Best of luck, Wags! We always love to see one of our own do well.

Once a Bison, Always a Bison.

bison_baseball
03-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Thanks Wags, I figured this would be the best way to get information out of ya! Best of luck, I'll never forget your nasty shaved head in New Mexico and the full out sprint from the bully!

MplsBison
03-16-2006, 03:32 PM
After signing with the Indians at the end of the summer, I went to the Florida Instructional League (no stats kept) and I am currently back in Florida for spring training with Cleveland. *Once I get assigned to a team stats, etc should be available.

Ah ha.

I see why you were so set against baseball being cut.

bison_baseball
03-16-2006, 05:41 PM
It's not the fact that he played the game at NDSU, it's the fact that your comment of cutting baseball was ridiculous ....do we really need to start this again?????

Jeffdaryl3rd
03-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Ah ha.

I see why you were so set against baseball being cut.
I would have been equally as adamant about preserving softball, basketball or wrestling. I just don't like the idea of cutting sports NDSU has traditionally sponsored in favor of those that it hasn't and that the area is unlikely to have much interest in unless it is absolutely necessary.

MplsBison
03-16-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't even try it, bb.

That thread is over.

Jeffdaryl3rd
03-16-2006, 10:45 PM
++++