PDA

View Full Version : Tired of NCC 2004 Champs...

GetSerious
02-02-2007, 03:35 PM
To the NCC Champs:
I am sick and tired of hearing this guys post...Who is this cat all he does is talk like he is on the team!! I am calling you out JeffDaryl I bet you don't even play sports...I bet your a damn figure skater or something!!! You were probably a great gymnaist with a huge can!!! Your probably the dorke that continually says "Throw Harder" at baseball games when your weak noodle arm could only hit 64 mph!!! Your probably the same terd that can't run around a track without stepping on a cord and spraining your ankle!!! Or maybe your the guy that can't walk off a bus without messin' up your thumb....Until you do somethin with your life besides sit around your bedroom and dream about makin' it big one day with the Dodgers please just stop with the know it all posts. Some inside sources have also told me about a fascination of left handed pitchers from the great state of Michigan!!! To end this post I just want to thank you for all the great laughs and I can only hope to build a internet relationship.

From now on I will refer to you as, Mr. New Booty....and one more thing GET SERIOUS!!!!

Skogs....Grow Up

Baso's: Menahga is a joke....and so are you guys!!

Worm: First off, your in no way the big show...and your choke slams suck!!!

Fatinthal: Enough said!!

Tchida: Hey Little Cousin...

Nate-r and all other Fellow Reds: You have two options Shave your head or dye your hair

Powe: You Blow!

Powe: You'z Blizzzow!

Ralph Branca: Geek Squad

Gagner: Have you seen this kid....2 words...TOO BIG!!

Ford's: Got Sheep?

Z-Man: Still Stretchin...Still Twitchin...Still boomin!!!

*****Thanks for the memories....yeah ok....GET SERIOUS!!!*****

Jeffdaryl3rd
02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow, stay classy. *Way to work some of the highest character guys in the history of the program (Nate Thomas and the Baso's) in there too. *Just adds that extra touch of class that would have been missing otherwise. And just for future reference, these sorts of tirades are not helping you convince me to sign that baseball card "for you little brother."

bisonpride2k
02-04-2007, 04:21 AM
What was that all about??? Has anyone on this forum even mentioned anything from 3 years ago lately???

cmav
02-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Wow.... such a bold move for a first post!

Jeffdaryl3rd
02-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Wow.... such a bold move for a first post!

Less bold when you consider it is probably his first/last post. Always fun to have disgruntled former players spread joy around the board.

GetSerious
02-05-2007, 03:07 AM
That post was just a joke to add some spice to this board....EVERY body is so nice on this board and not serious....I have a good relationship, no a great relationship with every player mentioned on that post....Don't take it so serious!!!!

We all know your a stud JeffDaryl.....Im justin messin around!!!

bison_baseball
02-05-2007, 10:01 PM
Come on buddy....all jokes aside, if you want to rip on the program..why don't you talk about the likes of Aaron Nett, Nick Butkiss, or Brandt Hayden...now those are names to remember!

boss
02-06-2007, 01:19 PM
You know you loved the choke slams and miss them dearly!

GetSerious
02-06-2007, 09:42 PM
Choke Slams were extremly fun except when the big show had a couple too many....Every one on this board is so extremly serious and polite to each other....It's amazing!!!! Boss hope everything is goin well!!!