PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Heather &Hally

semobison
05-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Freshman Heather Zander and Hally Odegaard finished first and second in the NCAA d1 Independent Championships Heptathalon. Both are Native North Dakotans. Zander is from Mandan, Hally from Kindred I believe. Looks like both women will have great careers for the Bison women tracksters. Congratulations!!!!

Bisonguy
05-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Don't forget the men's side, either!!!

Matt Bishoff, redshirt freshman from Fargo South, finished first in the decathlon, and Jeremiah Sellheim, freshman from Roseau MN, finished third!

Nice day(s) for the Bison!

semobison
05-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the mens info, wasnt in the Bismarck Tribune this morn. Good Job guys!!

sambini
05-09-2006, 12:49 AM
Nice job ladies and the men.

sambini
05-12-2006, 05:05 PM
NICE PIECE ON FOX SPORTS THE OTHER NIGHT ON THE THREE YOUNG ATHLETES.

mikelsch
05-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Fox does a good job of being equitable in their sports coverage. I wouldn't consider them "pro" or "negative" to any particular school/team. It's nice to have at least 2 area stations (WDAY and Fox) that will shine the spotlight on NDSU sports.

lakesbison
05-15-2006, 01:21 PM
FYI... Lots of emails to FOX TV apparently have been working to sway them to be more PRO-BISON..

I talked to their sports guy "scott" and he said he really wants to be 80-20.. BISON over Sioux... with the 20% being about 80% HOCKEY. (if you can understand the math....)

sportsteam@kvrr.com <<< thats his email.. keep the pressure on.. I'd love to see at LEAST 2 stations (WDAY and FOX TV)

KVLY/CBS will always have sioux crap because KVLY says they follow Grand Forks the most.. ( at least thats their sales pitch to businesses... bla bla bla)

p.s- WAY TO GO BISON TRACK!!!

sambini
05-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info Lakes +++++++++++++++++++

Scooter
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
FYI... * Lots of emails to FOX TV apparently have been working to sway them to be more PRO-BISON..

I talked to their sports guy "scott" and he said he really wants to be 80-20.. BISON over Sioux... *with the 20% being about 80% HOCKEY. (if you can understand the math....)

sportsteam@kvrr.com <<< thats his email.. keep the pressure on.. I'd love to see at LEAST 2 stations *(WDAY and FOX TV)

KVLY/CBS will always have sioux crap because KVLY says they follow Grand Forks the most.. ( at least thats their sales pitch to businesses... bla bla bla)

p.s- WAY TO GO BISON TRACK!!!

I can't for the life of me figure out why any TV station in Fargo would not want to concentrate primarily on NDSU. I thought that these executives were supposedly smart. Why cover the small potatos? Jump on the band wagon guys, there's room for everyone on this juggarnaut called Bison athletics.