PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball results at Missouri State

kchats
09-24-2005, 06:50 PM
I attended the first two games of the Bison volleyball match against Wichita State this morning. Not many fans at the game 100 might be stretching it. There were 4 Bison fans, myself, my son, Sheila Parrish's mother and Bethany Boelter's father. Bethany has injured her wrist so they move Sheila Parrish to setter last week. Tough transition to make in a short time. They had lost the first two games scoring about 20 in each of them and were tied at 7 when I had to leave because my 5 year old had had enough. I will try and support them again tomorrow. They didn't charge for the match this morning which I thought was very odd.

silkamilkamonico
09-24-2005, 07:20 PM
That's pretty impressive considering their playing without an offense basically.....

I wonder what the deal is with the #1 setter Emily Luensman(?).....she hasn't played in quite some time....

kchats
09-24-2005, 07:36 PM
I guess she has a bulging disk in her back. There is a chance she might take a medical hardship and not play anymore this year.

kchats
09-24-2005, 11:40 PM
I see volleyball lost their first match against Wichita State today 0-3.

Game scores were:
30-20 ; 30-19 and 30-16

They have quite a bit of improving to do.

sambini
09-25-2005, 01:00 AM
They beat CENTERARY spelling? For the first win of the season. Good job ladies keep it going.

kchats
09-25-2005, 09:52 PM
The women lost a tough match against Oral Roberts today at Missouri State in 3 games. They have one match left tonight at 7:00 against the host team Missouri State. They played much better today and looked like they were having more fun.

sambini
09-28-2005, 02:15 AM
How is our new setter doing?

kchats
09-28-2005, 03:45 AM
I think she improved throughout the weekend but her first love is probably still being an outside hitter. It is a tough transition and she should be commended for her efforts thus far. The parents at the games this weekend thanked me and my family for coming out for the games this weekend. You really need to get out and support the volleyball team. They need all the help they can get and your support would be beneficial.