PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Kick Off

NoDakSt
08-26-2006, 02:28 PM
We fell to the jackrabbits in 5 games (but lead 2 to 1)and were swept by Washington State.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=575537

NoDakSt
08-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Bison get their first win of the season, a 3-2 match over Gonzaga.

Bisonguy
08-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Bison get their first win of the season, a 3-2 match over Gonzaga.

Congrats Bison!!!

IowaBison
08-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Congrats to the team!

Every victory is a big one this year.

The women might not have many this year, but they should definitely prove their mettle.

sambini
08-27-2006, 02:57 AM
CONGRATS LADIES KEEP IT GOING+++++++++++

kchats
08-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Great start to the season even though they only won one match. Sounds like they were very competitive in all the matches. Keep up the good work and keep improving.

lakesbison
08-27-2006, 04:40 AM
Dont see Ms Lopez on any boxscores??

whats up?? Isn't she our PRIZED recruit from 2 years ago??? with her little sister hopefully coming next year?!?!

is she hurt??? fill me in people..

Bisonguy
08-27-2006, 05:01 AM

whats up?? *Isn't she our PRIZED recruit from 2 years ago??? with her little sister hopefully coming next year?!?!

Can't remember what it is (hammy??), but she is injured. I saw something about it either in The Forum or on GoBison.com

02Bison
08-27-2006, 05:51 AM

whats up?? *Isn't she our PRIZED recruit from 2 years ago??? with her little sister hopefully coming next year?!?!

Can't remember what it is (hammy??), but she is injured. I saw something about it either in The Forum or on GoBison.com

From The Spectrum: (http://www.ndsuspectrum.com/sports/06fall/8_25_06_sports_volley.html)

The Bison are also currently without Kelly Lopez, who was second on the team to Hebl in kills last season. Lopez has a high hamstring strain and has been battling the injury since April. There is currently no timetable for her return.

SDSUFAN
08-27-2006, 09:52 PM
I watched your Bison team down here in Brookings. I think your new coach will start to turn things around. Beating Gonzaga was an accopolishment as SDSU just got by them by a hare. *;D. No doubt without the two players, the results would have been better. A number of Brookings people would have liked to see Stacey White play, but since you make another trip to Frost, they will get to see that happen. By the end of the season the NDSU and SDSU matchups will be fun to watch. SDSU went 4-0 and we should have had bigger crowds. The Bison had a few fans, but more of them would have helped your team. I guess too much going on and the weather was a little warm for sitting in Frost, plus the Volleyball mindset is not there at this point in time.

A few blocks down from Frost cars, pickups and trailers where delievering freshman students to dorms, with couches nicer than mine. Oh to be young again.