PDA

View Full Version : Lopez Family!!

lakesbison
09-22-2006, 09:43 PM
I saw the younger one last night play.. wow.. she is amazing..... DGF..

Kelly is older one at NDSU, Does ANYONE know if she is going to redshirt now with her injury?

she played as a true freshman last year,

Therefore, next year MAYBE Jennifer will come to NDSU.. and be a true Freshman and Kelly a redshirt Sophomore!!!

should be a bright future with those 2 and mattie johnson.

mikelsch
09-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Kelly is redshirting this year because of injury, season is already half-over. Jennifer is only a junior in high school. Would have only 2 years together if she chooses NDSU.

sambini
09-23-2006, 01:44 AM
I've heard the Gophers are after Jennifer Lopez also. She is a dandy.

lakesbison
09-23-2006, 06:37 AM
My girls athletic info aint the greatest.. i always seem to get the years wrong.. etc.. ha ha

i just must be staring too much..... dam.. gotta stop doin that..

peace

silkamilkamonico
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Jennifer Lopez is only a Junior, and she's already a better college prospect and has garnered more attention the Kelly Lopez.

She remains interested in NDSU with Kelly there and it being close to home, but every major college throughout the midwest, and now even some west coast schools, are interested and will only push harder and harder to get her.

DGF is a top 10 high school team in the state of Minnesota reguardless of school size, and it's really a direct reflection of Jenny.

I think NDSU will remain high on her list because of Kelly and it's close to home, but the harder the major schools recruit her, I think the more her focus will shift.

I think she will get away from NDSU sooner or later, but who knows, maybe she wants to take the route of her sister, build something at NDSU, and stay close to home.

It would be an even more impressive recruit for NDSU then Kelly.

lakesbison
10-20-2006, 10:44 PM
is kelly out for season?? redshirting?? I hope..

then when Jennifer comes... Kelly can be a junior

sambini
10-21-2006, 02:47 AM
What is the word on KELLY? SILK DO YOU KNOW?

silkamilkamonico
10-21-2006, 06:30 PM
What is the word on KELLY? SILK DO YOU KNOW?

I'm not sure.

I think (though don't know for sure) she remains heavily interested in NDSU and vice versa, and the fact that Coach Hinterstocker has done a great job of turning the program around will continue to be a good thing for NDSU.

I've seen her around at events outside of NDSU wearing NDSU gear more than a few times, and with Kelly redshirting she could possibly have the oppurtunity to play with her sister for sa couple of years.

Getting Jenny would be an absolute steal for the program. This is a player that is a dominant attacker, and she is also an amazing setter. It's impressive, and you rarely see volleyball athletes dominate at the net, and then set from the back row. She could literally play any position on the court at the D-1 level, IMHO.

If she did decide to come to NDSU, I wouldn't be completely shocked by any means. Family is very important to the Lopez family, and the fact that the sister is playing at NDSU, along with the upswing of the program, could ultimately sway her decision. Oh yea, and NDSU will be in the Mid Con also!!

DGF also has another middle hitter named Jenna Green who is a Junior also, and a very very good player. I don't know what her prospects at the collegiate level are like, but I would think Coach H would at least be curious to what kind of person she is and may possibly be recriuting her as well. She is a very good player and has another year left to develop.

It's amazing how one stud athlete can completely elevate the rest of the class of athletes in their perspective sports.

NoDakSt
10-22-2006, 02:36 PM
It would be great to have the Lopez Attack at SU!!

sambini
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
That would be awesome+++++++++++

lakesbison
10-26-2006, 05:45 PM
in the fargo forum yesterday it confirmed that LOPEZ was redshirting this year.

that was the first time I've seen it confirmed.

The "green" girl for DGF should be a recruit as well... and the Lake Of the Woods #3 girl. (coaches daughter) lots of talent in the area. (schuler girl from Shanley and 2 girls at Detroi Lakes)

I say get as many DGF girls on the NDSU team we can, so we land JENNIFER!!

STC_TFA
10-27-2006, 05:45 AM
Coach H will get it done........

lakesbison
11-17-2006, 06:01 AM
I CALLED IT..... J LO TO NDSU!!!!!!!

sambini
01-20-2007, 03:55 PM
ARE YOU HER UNCLE?

IowaBison
01-25-2007, 02:53 PM
Sambini, are you calling Jennifer a monkey? :)