PDA

View Full Version : McFeely Crack About Bina

OCBison
12-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Did Mike McFeely not get enough attention from his parents as a child? Is he still struggling to win his father's approval?

There has to be some deep seeded reason why he has to take a totally unnecessary shot at Zaundra in his latest column on the web.

E-mail o’ the week

Regular correspondent Neil has this question:

Any bets on who will leave first, Bohl or Miles? My bet is on Tim.

Mine’s on Zaundra Bina.

Maybe's he's still bitter about the fact that Zaundra never went out on a date with him

ALPHAMALE
12-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Isn't that a complement? Saying she is good to move to a higher profile position? Maybe I missed something.

Hammersmith
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Bina was forced to resign last year.

My take on McFeely's comment was that, if anything, it was a crack at the athletic department; specifically Tayor and Dorn.

OCBison
12-05-2006, 04:30 PM

My take on McFeely's comment was that, if anything, it was a crack at the athletic department; specifically Tayor and Dorn.

Please explain your take for me.

ALPHAMALE
12-05-2006, 04:37 PM

Oh, my mistake, I thought that Bina was your current coach. Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

Hammersmith
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM

I could be wildly mistaken, but I got the impression from the Forum last year that they thought the firing of Bina was unjustified, or at the very least questionable. If McFeely feels that way, then the shot was at Taylor/Dorn. Also, remember his column about the Ellis judgement. All in all, I don't think McFeely is Taylor and Dorn's biggest fan.

Really though, in the end the comment was just a way to avoid answering the reader's question while making an (attempted) witty remark. Don't confuse me with a McFeely fan, but I don't think he meant it as an insult to Bina.

OCBison
12-05-2006, 05:03 PM

I could be wildly mistaken, but I got the impression from the Forum last year that they thought the firing of Bina was unjustified, or at the very least questionable. If McFeely feels that way, then the shot was at Taylor/Dorn. Also, remember his column about the Ellis judgement. All in all, I don't think McFeely is Taylor and Dorn's biggest fan.

Really though, in the end the comment was just a way to avoid answering the reader's question while making an (attempted) witty remark. Don't confuse me with a McFeely fan, but I don't think he meant it as an insult to Bina.

Cool. Thanks for your explanation and for giving me a different perspective.

Wacker_in_the_Hall
12-05-2006, 07:51 PM
He is paid to get a rise out of people. He is trying to stir the pot, and does it in nearly every article he writes. No one is sacred to his his verbage.

At least he is aware we have a volleyball program!!

kchats
12-06-2006, 03:56 AM
That just so happens to have turned around with the hiring of Coach Hinterstock. That move has turned out very well for the Bison.

sambini
12-07-2006, 04:19 AM
He is paid to get a rise out of people. He is trying to stir the pot, and does it in nearly every article he writes. No one *is sacred to his his verbage.

At least he is aware we have a volleyball program!!
+++++++++++++

TheDoctor
12-07-2006, 04:34 AM
Shes a sales woman for a sporting goods company now, so I wouldn't say shes moved on to better positions. :-[

sambini
12-07-2006, 01:30 PM
I heard she was selling some software or computer programs etc...... Heard this from a good source. She left the sporting goods deal. I wish her the best++++++++

Jeffdaryl3rd
12-07-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm having trouble believing what I'm reading here...Mc Feeley...talking random smack for absolutely no reason? Doesn't add up. Oh, wait, yes it does.

sambini
12-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Thats his mo++++

TheDoctor
03-02-2007, 06:53 AM
Thats his mo++++

+++++++++++++ ;)