PDA

View Full Version : Sioux women

silkamilkamonico
01-19-2004, 01:18 AM
~has anyone seen them play...they have been completely destroying everyone...I thought they were supposed to be down this year with some of their players leaving......if anyone has seen them whats so good about this team....?

SDSUFAN
01-19-2004, 05:17 AM
I dont consider myself a Gene Roebuck fan, but he has done a great job at UND. He apparently has found the people who can make the difference on the court. SDSU will have hands full this weekend with UND women.

D
01-19-2004, 11:00 PM
To me, this is the least scary Sioux women's team in a long time, probably since the start of the Duriene Heisler-Whitney Meier years. Then again, they are 15-1 or whatever, so it may just be on paper. They may be the quickest team at the same time, though. The scoring balance they get is excellent. All the starters but Damaine get 10-20 almost every night. The first three (Hausauer, Jahner, and Glick) off the bench are real good nech players in that they bring great energy. The bigest weakness I see is that the post depth isn't very good talent-wise and size-wise.