PDA

View Full Version : "Mean Gene"- Someone explain....

Bison007
02-11-2004, 07:04 PM
I have run it through my head over and over again but still cannot find the logic behind "Mean Gene's" statement about playing NDSU. He says next year he woulden't think of the game with the Bison to be a "rivelry" game because they won't be playing for anything??! What in the hell is he talking about? How about beating your in-state rival? Duh! Also, I find more then funny seeing Minnesota on the schedule which throws that whole "even competition" crap out the window. I guess und is willing to test themselves and risk losing against D1 competition as long as it's not NDSU. Pathetic. Why doesn't und and the rest of you sioux fans just admit it; you want NDSU to fail in D1 and will do nothing to do with it. So I say good riddens. While we are playing D1 competition you can have fun watching a sioux-bulldogs basketball game along with 1500 fans in the ralph. Mabey then you will realize how much the Bison/sioux game means. Put the contract on file Roger, you may want to dust it off in a couple of years.