PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition was not Impressive.

missingnumber7
11-07-2004, 04:18 AM
I know that Moorhead isn't a Jamestown College, but they are also not a UND or even to be nice a Minnesota Duluth. I know this is an exhibition game, but schools are going to be paying attention as to what happens in the next two weeks at Drake and at Kansas State especially. We must make it look like we are attempting to make the move to Division 1 on the court. The one problem I saw tonight is the decisions of Phil Hahn. He hustles but not on D and sometimes would be late on wide open passes. That is one key to playing at the D1 level is having a point guard that sees the court. I guess in my mind tonight looked like an average to sub-par NCC team on the court and not a transition team. Granted our red shirts all looked good sitting on the end of the bench in their warmups but there needs to be some competitiveness on the floor.

sheriff
11-09-2004, 02:44 AM
average sub par NCC team...what did you expect...in my opinion most LOW DI's are worse then a avg. NCC team....second of all, you say they do not look like a transition team.....have you seen many?? Hanging out in N Colorado?...what do expect? Its early chill out....early by 4-5 years!

BisBison
11-09-2004, 02:51 AM
keep your shirt on #7. Everybody knew this year was going to be the toughest year. Next year the red-shirts come off and we count as a D-I team for the rest of the D-I world. We just have to suck it up and support the coach and team this year. Good things come to those who wait. No-one said this was going to be easy, or everybody (und) would be moving up as well.

WYOBISONMAN
11-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Given the quality of the schedule it made a hell of a lot of sense to redshirt a bunch of guys and sacrifice this year. I would look for a huge improvement next year and it will only get better from there.

In the meantime......GO BISON!