PDA

View Full Version : Lady Vols

Bison007
12-17-2004, 05:25 AM
Ok, there have been rumors all over. So what is the truth and where are the press releases and/or facts concerning the lady Vols and the Bison women next year. Someone please fill us all in.

Bisonguy
12-17-2004, 05:44 AM
Inquiring minds want to know.

I want to know....

I have not seen any official media confirmation, and had only heard Ruley state that Pat Summit would be willing to schedule a game at the BSA.

JBB
12-17-2004, 12:00 PM
All I can say is this, when I was listening to the UMD womens game they talked about it, unless I was out in left field it sounded like a done deal.

scottheck
12-17-2004, 11:45 PM
All I can say is this, when I was listening to the UMD womens game they talked about it, unless I was out in left field it sounded like a done deal.

Not doubting you but certainly the Fargo media would have picked up on that. *No mention in the Forum that I saw...

As good of friends as Amy and Pat are, this has been in the offing for a long time.

roadwarrior
12-18-2004, 12:51 AM
I received a letter from Gene Taylor today addressed to some Teammakers.

In the letter he mentions Kansas State, Minnesota, Alabama and Tennessee as NCAA teams that will be appearing in Fargo in the near future. He did not identify which gender or year, but I think we already know most of that information.

JBB
12-18-2004, 02:03 PM
Not doubting you but certainly the Fargo media would have picked up on that. *No mention in the Forum that I saw...

As good of friends as Amy and Pat are, this has been in the offing for a long time.

I agree scottheck, I probably took their statements out of context. *All I can say, I was convinced. Maybe roadwarriors letter hints at the truth.* ???